Lily's backstory -

lily walks into that anime cafe and sits down and finishes writing her novel, lily is an author with an emo backstory , she never dated any guys , and she feels lonley in this small small world. Her mom was a vegetarian and her dad only ran, so she never met him as a child. Her mother has told her before when she was 10 that her dad was actually sonic, but she didnt want to live in a world believing her a dad being sonic so she pushed it away thinking that her dad was actually some dude but he wasnt. One day on her 16th brithday she saw this blue hedgehog on the floor, she turns and looks at her mom and says, " mom, what the fuck is this?" Her mother gasps, " honey thats-thats your father," lily is in shock, theres no possible way? How can a blue hedgehog impregnate my mother? , " no fucking way" lilly replies under her breath, one day lily asks her mother about how sonic is her biological father but she never answers directly , she always replies with how sex works and when lily doesnt want to hear it then she just stares down for 20 solid minutes and comes back forgetting what even happened, lily got concerned about sonic being her daddy. The more she thought about that she decided to take a DNA test , turns out she is 100% hedgehog and also 20% human. It takes a years and even in her adult life but she is learning to accept that she is infact the daughter of sonic and a vegetarian. She doesnt flex or has told anyone about it and plans never to tell anyone, it is better if it is kept a secret forever, no one needs to know that shes 100% hedgehog anyways and gets depressed, she lied to herself for so long , she doesnt want sonic to be her biological dad, he has never been there for her, her mom works hard and all sonic has done was run, he ran until he got fame, he is nothing without his powers, lily cant believe that her mom fell in ' love' with sonic , he doesnt deserve her, but i do.