Sunflower -

Eva wakes up from the sound of her anime intro alarm and grabs her phone to check the time, it's 6:30, Eva gets up and walks to the bathroom and opens the window, it's nice and sunny, perfect weather for a perfect day, she washes her face she looks at herself in the mirror and thinks about how nostalgic the weather is , the weather reminds her when she was younger and happier, she had a social life and friends but then high school came and her dad got ligma, he was already bald but he got ligma .Her father had to get ligma insurance Incase he ever died someday and wanted to give his money to Eva and her brother .  Eva sighs and turns around, rips a paper towel, and pats  her face with the paper towel. Life is too short to be working this job I don't like. She thinks about quitting someday , " getting a job  in business will have better pay and it would be a great opportunity to make newer friends with newer people, people who would understand me maybe," but then she thought, "maybe it's a bad idea to quite, I don't know how business companies work and the anxiety of making friends would overwhelm me," Then it crosses her mind, the fact that people in her life only were attracted to Eva  for her body and sometimes her personality made her anxious , "why would lily would agree to go on this date with me, did she agree to that date because she just wanted to smash?" Eva thought. " Maybe this is going to different, I know it will. I can feel it. I have hope.