011. SPIDER-MAN

twitter:

yaboimys: Alright fine. The rumours are true: those kids you heard in my video are my little brother and sister. To make all of you finally shut your holes, I'll do ONE q&a where you can ask them question. They're young so I don't want none of you perverts to do something weird 😤😤

view all 78.193 replies

real  life:

"Alright, you two. I want you to keep your hoodies, glasses and masks on, okay?" A certain hooded brunette asked, looking at the two kids in front of him. Both blondes wore oversized hoodies and had sunglasses on, while a blue surgical mask covered their faces.

The two nodded, the younger one slightly confused about what was going on.

The oldest of the trio nodded too in confirmation and added the record button on his camera before sitting down himself.

He was about to open his mouth to start his intro for his videos, but was almost immediately cut off by his younger sister, "Why do I have to wear the pink one?"

Elijah cocked his head in confusion after he looked at the young blonde, "You're favourite colour is pink?"

The girl threw her head back and even though the brunette couldn't see, she was definitely rolling his eyes, "That was 3 weeks ago. My favourite colour is green now."

The other blond on the left side of Elijah nodded violently, "It's true. She told me."

The older brunette rolled his eyes slightly, "You want to switch?"

Mallory nodded, wearing an equally innocent as mischievous grin. On her small face.

After the two siblings swapped hoodies, it was finally time to start Elijah's video. Mallory had been bugging about if for some time. She wasn't really allowed to watch his videos, since he wasn't necessarily a 'family-friendly' channel. He and his step mother had some talk about it, but since the two young children would stay anonymous, just like Elijah, she was okay with it. But only if he didn't swear or say something inappropriate, which might make for some trouble for the overly passionate brunette.

"Hello my... Uhm, friends!" Elijah started, immediately having to change his usual intro, which contained a couple of 'naughty words', as Ava told him, "Yes.. the rumours are true. I was a bit of a- not so smart person and didn't realise you could hear these two screaming in the background."

After he let out the last sentence he poked the two blondes in the side, earning two small noises of complaints.

"Today we are going to be a family friendly channel because I'm a responsible brother that is a good role model." The brunette added, swinging the rose-gold phone that was placed in his hand around, "So, I asked you folks to send me in some questions you have for these two. There won't be any inappropriate questions today, because.. reasons."

"You guys ready?" He asked as he looked to his sides.

In return to his question, Levi put two thumbs up and Mallory nodded while swaying back and forth on her office chair.

"Alright, first question: What are your names?"

Levi put his hand in the air, like he was in a classroom, while making a knowing noise.

Elijah frowned at the action of his younger brother, but decided to play along, "Yeah?"

"My name is..." Levi started enthusiastically, but cut himself off mid-sentence, "Wait what was my name again?"