036. PARTNER

real life :

It had only taken minutes with Tom in the apartment for Levi to figure out he was staying over, even when he still was a little shaken up from the events of that afternoon, his excitement about the fact that his hero would have a sleepover with him, overtook all of his thoughts.

Both Tom and Elijah were basically playing babysitter for the two young blondes, but seemed enjoyed it thoroughly.

The four of them were currently playing cowboy, where Tom and Elijah played cops who had to prevent Mallory and Levi from stealing a treasure; two chocolate bars.

It was a full blown war only four minutes in, with the two brunettes crouching down behind the couch in the living room, making gun noises while trying to 'shoot' the younger blondes that hid behind the kitchen counter.

Both young adults didn't seem to mind how ridiculous they looked and continued, getting into their roles and now talking with incredibly cheesy southern accents, teasing the young kids.

It went on for a while, before Levi yelled out 'smoke grenade!' and both the brunettes started to cough dramatically, while yelling out for each other where they were, even when they could see each other perfectly fine.

"I can't see nothing, partner," Tom spoke in the horrible accent, his lips curling upwards as he put his hand on his forehead, looking around.

"Wait, partner- I think I see one of them little rug rats right over there!" Elijah exclaimed, pointing in the direction of Levi, who had come out from behind the counter.

The young blond turned his hands into finger guns, before sticking them up, pointing at Elijah, "Stick 'em up, partner."

The brunette complied, raising his hands in the air, "Oh no- you've got me!"

"Now turn over those chocolate bars of yours." Mallory spoke, also appearing from behind the kitchen counter, holding one hand with the other, shaping the top hand like a gun.

Elijah sighed, "Alright, alright."

He turned around slowly, before quickly reaching to his pockets, making finger guns as well, and quickly spun back around.

Before he could say it, he was interrupted by Levi who made loud 'pew' noise, meaning that Elijah was now shot.

A strangled scoff left his mouth, and he let himself stagger backwards, falling onto the couch,

"Oh no! Save me, partner!" The brunette exclaimed, reaching out to Tom, who stood half a metre away, with an exaggerated look on his face.

The Brit crouched down dramatically while putting his hand on his arm, "No! Not my partner! Everyone put my partner."

In the meantime, Mallory and Levi had made their way over and watched the scene unfold in front of them.

"Take care of my kids when I'm gone," Elijah spoke as he still laid on the couch, pursing his lips together to prevent him from bursting out in laughter.

The British brunet took a hold of the American's hand and squeezed it lightly, "It's not your time, partner."

He then turned around to Mallory, "Is there any way I can save him?"

A mischievous smirk grew on the young blonde's face, making her eyes sparkle, "Well.. there's one way."

"Oh please tell me, kind lady."

"The only way to save this guy, is to kiss him.." The girl spoke nonchalantly, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

A slight blush formed on both the brunettes' faces, as this was definitely not what they expected.