beginnings of a master's journey

FOREWORD

So I am this story's writer, editer and publisher, hexlermino or hexlerminojames and before any of you go forward i want to say that this story has lgbt relationships between some of the main characters so if that makes you unhappy or uncomfortable then please turn away now and this story also has mildly mature themes include mild swearing, dark themes and/or gratuitous violence which may cause you or someone around you to feel uncomfortable, unhappy and/or depressed then i advise you to turn back now. however if you are fine with that then go ahead if you.

                                                                                                      --hexlerminojames

_________________________________________________________

1 year after thunder god vs young prodigy part 5. ash's POV

its been a year since my battle with max huh. time really does fly past you like a snap. well in an hour i will be in kalos with gary and his boyfriend paul.

one hour later. in lumiose city vernal avenue airport, kalos

the plane had just landed in kalos and the pilot told everybody that they have landed and that they should line up and walk out in an orderly fashion which the passengers did.

"hey Paul" said Gary with a smile on his face.

"what Gary?" said Paul curious

suddenly Gary got on his knees, bows, took out a black small box from his pocket, opened it up showing a 24 karat gold ring with a small white diamond on top and saying to Paul with glee "Paul now that we are in kalos I want to ask you. Paul shinji, if you are willing to spend the rest of your life with me, Gary oak, binded together in holy matrimony?"

"yes, yes, yes, yes and a million time more yes I would Gary, I would!" said Paul loudly.

"amazing, c'mon ash lets get going shouldn't  we!" said Gary with vigor.

"okay lets go guys" I said with a smile on my face.

and with that we were running out into lumiose city.

________________________________________________________

chapter 1 complete.

so guys that was chapter one I hope you liked it if you did then either vote or comment that you liked or if you didn't like okay comment why you didn't like it and thanks for those who have taken the time out of there daily life to read all of this. goodbye guys.

                                                                                                  --hexlerminojames