reflection cave

-they had just entered reflection cave and the air gently breezing through the long cave of crystals and rock created a serene yet mystical sound.

-"perfection, pure and simple perfection isn't it?" calmly said the voice of the brunette Gary.

-"yeah, so peaceful yet so exciting" said the carefree voice of the raven haired Ash of pallet.

-"yeah, I cant wait to see Shalour city!" said the more enegetic blonde, Bonnie.

-they realized that the crystals were starting to act weird and the crystals were starting to glimmer more and the sounded shifted from serene, mystical and exciting to mystical, dread and like that of a legendary whistle.

-"something.. is off, I think we shouldn't lay around instead of progressing to the far-off end of this cave" said Paul in a druid-like voice.

-"correct, you imbecilic children" said the grey haired moustachioed man wearing red shirt and tie with a white business suit with golden highlights and white business trousers along withred gloves and gold glasses with red tinted glass and with his hair in a slicked back style.

-"who the hell are you?, and how do you think you are going to be us on your own" said Bonnie while shouting.

-"I am Team Flare Admin Chalmers, and will be battling you one at a time like an honourable battler" said the elegantly dressed man with a posture of pride.

-"why are you here?, and why are you so confident in facing?" said Ash to the Prideful Admin in front of him.

-"I am here on an assignment to stop further interruption by you lot, and as for why I am so confident?, well I am quite experienced battler and once I got top 8 in the kalos league conference" said Chalmers in calm yet condescending voice to the others before him.

-"well in that case allow me to be the first and final opponent you face on this assignment" said Ash offering to be the one to dispose of Chalmers on his own.

-"why then let our battle begin" said Chalmers confidently "go, houndoom!".

-"go fletchinder!" shouted Ash.

-"fletchinder use flame charge!" said Ash.

-"houndoom use flame charge as well!" said Chalmers.

-the two fire-types clashed in an inferno of chaos then violently were thrown back away from each other by the power of their clash.

-"fletchinder use steel wing!" said Ash.

-"houndoom use shadow claw" said the team flare admin.

-the steel-like wing of fletchinder and the claws covered by dark energy of houndoom clashed before a blindingly condensed light covered fletchinder's body and burst revealing a new body even bigger, stronger and faster than the last, fletchinder had evolved into a talonflame and managed to use it to drill houndoom into the rocky ground, knocking houndoom unconscious.

-"well it seems you've beaten me this time, however I believe I may see more battles against you and your friends so watch your backs carefully" said Chalmers.

-To Be Continued