clemont and bonnie approach

FOREWORD

So I am this story's writer, editer and publisher, hexlermino or hexlerminojames and before any of you go forward i want to say that this story has lgbt relationships between some of the main characters so if that makes you unhappy or uncomfortable then please turn away now and this story also has mildly mature themes include mild swearing, dark themes and/or gratuitous violence which may cause you or someone around you to feel uncomfortable, unhappy and/or depressed then i advise you to turn back now. however if you are fine with that then go ahead if you.

--hexlerminojames

_________________________________________________________

HELLO! MOTHERFUCKERS! IM BACK BITCHES! STORY UPDATE TIME!

Clemont's POV

what is that sound  thought clemont as he heard a loud boom!

"Bonnie we should check were the sound came fro-" said clemont as he started to stutter constantly tripping over almost all sound coming from his mouth

"big brother what is I- no way big brother!" said Bonnie as she saw the destruction her brother had seen

"Bonnie, lets go!" said clemont after finally getting enough courage to speak again then they ran to were the explosion

on route 4

Paul/Gary: "regice/regirock use hammer arm, full force"

and with that the two titans had an arm each covered in maroon energy and the two arms hit each other with such force that it caused there arms to slightly crack around the impact point and for an EMP to go off causing parts of lumiose and santalune cities including there gyms.

"draw, now you two lets start to prepare for your wedding" said ash, pumped about it

"lets go" said Gary and Paul, psyched about getting married

so i hoped you guys liked it and yes i know it was short but i wanna make sure i get something out for you guys and also i will start rewriting champion hishika soon.