Cyllage City gym battle! part 1

FOREWORD

So I am this story's writer, editer and publisher, hexlermino or hexlerminojames and before any of you go forward i want to say that this story has lgbt relationships between some of the main characters so if that makes you unhappy or uncomfortable then please turn away now and this story also has mildly mature themes include mild swearing, dark themes and/or gratuitous violence which may cause you or someone around you to feel uncomfortable, unhappy and/or depressed then i advise you to turn back now. however if you are fine with that then go ahead if you.

--hexlerminojames

________________________________________________________

BATTLE TIME!

ash: "go, fletchinder"

grant: "go, aurorus"

ash: "fletchinder spin dive, open your wings to level your body in the air then use flame charge, all in quick succession!"

grant: "use ice beam to slow them down!"

fletchinder did the complex array of movement with pin point precision and with blindingly fast speed and by the time the ice beam even came close the mere heat radiating off of the flame like red, orange and yellow veil of energy disintegrated the attack and when fletchinder hit aurorus it wailed in agony.

ash: "fletchinder, use the same attack again!"

grant: "aurorus, use blizzard!"

fletchinder copied its previous complex array of movement with perfection, first wrapping its wings around its body then diving beak first before spreading out its wings to level its self without losing any momentum and the covered with the fire-like aura and bursting forward at aurorus and when the indoor blizzard caused by aurorus hit fletchinder it merely disintegrating when it got close enough to the aura and turning to steam and when fletchinder hit aurorus it caused the giant ice and rock type pokemon to fall onto its side and faint from the two attacks.

grant: "now aurorus return, Go tyrantrum!"

ash: "fletchinder return, Go meowstic!"

the two pokemon appeared, one an elegant catlike creature that stood upright on its two hind legs and the other a giant t-rex like fossil pokemon that struck fear in the hearts and minds of most of its enemies but not the ones standing before it.

grant: "tyrantrum, use dragon pulse!"

ash "meowstic, use psychic to redirect the dragon pulse!"

tyrantrum charged a ball of draconic aura in its jaws before splitting them into two beams that encircled each other and were directed at meowstic until meowstic managed to use it psychic energy redirect the two draconic beams back to tyrantrum causing a lot of damage to tyrantrum.

ash: "meowstic, use psychic on tyrantrum to keep it from attacking you then use psybeam on tyrantrum!"

grant: "tyrantrum stop meowstic now with crunch!"

tyrantrum dashed at meowstic with surprising speed with its teeth covered in a dark aura and its jaw wide open and ready to chomp down at any second but before it could attack meowstic it was stopped by a psychic from meowstic before being hit by psybeam, weakening it significantly.

grant: "tyrantrum, use crunch again!"

ash: "meowstic, wait for tyrantrum to get close then jump high into the air, roll while using iron tail then finish off tyrantrum!"

tyrantrum dashed with amazing speed and with its teeth covered in a dark aura at meowstic again however just before it was going to hit meowstic the catlike pokemon jumped high into the air to avoid the attack which caused tyrantrum to stop immediately with the dark fading from its teeth which gave it a shocked expression and giving a wide opening to attack which meowstic took advantage of the opening to roll mid air and the flung its self down tail first and used the iron tail combined with the gravity and momentum to hit tyrantrums skull and knocked it out and made the behemoth fall which shook the ground.

grant: "tyrantrum return, now go steelix!"

the giant 26 foot steel coated snake pokemon stood tall against its small catlike foe and roared with confidence and pride, a seemingly unbeatable opponent to the two enemies before it except the trainer before it had no fear nor caution when facing it.

ash: "meowstic, use psybeam FULL POWER!"

grant: "steelix, use iron tail to deflect it!"

meowstic charged a ball of pure psychic energy and fired it at steelix but it was deflected by steelix effortlessly using the iron tail.

grant: "great steelix, now use iron tail again but this time to attack meowstic!"

ash: "no meowstic, use psychic to freeze steelix were he stands!"

the giant steel snake like pokemon slithered forward with shockingly fast speed and flung its now iron like tail at meowstic nearly hitting it before meowstic stopped the attack with a single psychic, showing its self to be very powerful with psychic type moves.

grant: "steelix, break through meowstic hold on you!"

ash: "meowstic, you cant keep it there forever so through steelix!!"

the small catlike used its psychic grip on steelix to send it flying into the wall and causing a decent amount of damage to steelix

ash: "meowstic, use psybeam!"

grant: "well in that case, steelix its time to mega evolve!!"

meowstic started charging a ball of psychic energy while steelix was being covered in a rainbow of different colored lights and four tendrils of mega evolution energy connected steelix to the key stone in grant's mega ring and when the lights disappeared steelix had become mega-steelix and when it was hit by the psybeam that meowstic was charging it was unaffected.

To be continued...

I hope you guys liked it I had to split them up to make sure it got released quick I will be back with the other part in a week or so. see you guys soon.