Chapter Three- Edited

We were all walking through the crowded mall, Steve looking around suspiciously as he was picking up his pace causing me to roll my eyes.

"Stop looking around, Steve. You're going to give us away." I say, looking behind us to see if he truly was drawing attention to us while also looking like I'm gazing at the stores we were passing. " Steve, slow down. You fast walking is like a jog for us." I say, literally jogging to keep up with his pace.

"She's right. You need to slow down. First rule of going on the run is, don't run, walk." Nat said, causing Steve to slow his pace.

"If I run in these shoes, they're going to fall off." Steve said, causing me to chuckle.

"Well maybe you should have stolen some shoes that actually fit you." I joked, causing Nat to smirk in my direction and for Steve to sarcastically glare at me. I smile in return and turn into a store that had easy access computers. Nat walks up to the and immediately begins typing.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up SHIELD will know exactly where we are." Natasha said, pulling out the flash drive.

"How much time do we have?" I asked, leaning over the counter to to look at eh computer screen. She typed a little more before picking up the flash drive from the counter top.

"About nine minutes from..." She pauses for a moment before plugging in the flash drive to the computer. "Now." She was typing the crap out of this computer, Steve looking around the room to see if anyone was watching. I was looking at all the minds of everyone inside the store and directly outside the store to see if anyone was a SHIELD...HYDRA agent in disguise. "Fury was right about that ship, somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI, it keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands." Nat said, frowning at the computer screen. Steve turned back to the screen, adjusting his glasses a little and placing his hand on the counter top.

"Can you override it?" He asked, his eyes flickering all over the screen. Nat gave her head a little tilt as if to give a little shrug before responding to Steve's question.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me." She said, quickly glances at us before quickly coming up with another comment. "Slightly." I chuckle and watched as Nat did her thing to see if we could get any information from the drive. "I'm going to try running a tracer. This is a program that SHIELD developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from." Nat said.

"Can I help you guys with anything?" We all gave a little jump when we saw a store assistant speaking to us. Nat was quick to take action. She smiles and places her hands on Steve's shoulders.

"Oh, no. My fiancé was just helping me with some honeymoon destinations." She said, her fake smile almost fooling me. Steve quickly played along.

"Right! We're getting married." Steve said, having a little trouble being believable. The assistant looks to me as if asking who I was to the 'engaged couple'. I hold my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm the wedding planner, Mera Prince." I'm bothered that I had to give a name but I knew this man wanted my name. I couldn't blame him. The face I chose is very beautiful.

"Pleasure to meet you and congratulations to you two. Where do you guys thinking about going?" He asked, looking over to the screen. Steve looked over at the screen but almost seemed to be in a blocking manner. I looked over at the screen and see that a location was selected or at least part of a location was.

"New Jersey." Steve responded. The assistant looked somewhat confused and disappointed upon hearing that location. I couldn't blame him, New Jersey doesn't sound like an ideal honeymoon spot. I notice the assistant was looking at Steve for a moment and to me, it seemed like the assistant realized who Steve was. Steve seemed to think this and stood up a little straighter while his face fell just a little bit. The assistant points at Steve.