Chapter Nine- Edited

A/N So sorry for taking forever to update this chapter. I haven't have the time but I finally got this out. Hopefully, there will be more to come and, once again, hopefully, they will come out quicker than this one did. Enjoy!!!!!

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I made sure to look as natural as possible as I made my way to Bucky's apartment, making sure that I kept my face out of my original form (Anne Hathaway). It wasn't long when I finally found his apartment building. I walked through the front door and went straight to the stairway. I looked around and when I saw no one was near, I flew up the center of the staircase and up to his floor. Once I found his door, I used my telekinesis to unlock the door and quickly close it behind me. I noticed that he wasn't here so I instantly began looking for his back pack. I couldn't find it anywhere. I groaned softly to myself.

"Damn it, Buck, where did you put it?" I asked myself. I stood up and turned around to be met with my brother standing in front of me. I smirked to at him.

"Your sources are getting better." I said, turning back into myself (Kathryn Winnick).

"Sharon made sure that I found him first before the authorities did

"Sharon made sure that I found him first before the authorities did." He did. I nod. "You send the girls here?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No. Buck doesn't want them to see this apartment so every time we come up to visit, they do a Romanian air b&b and I would pay for it. They girls love spending time with him." I say. Steve nodded and began looking around, though everything was simple and empty so there wasn't much to look at. I'm guessing Steve must've been talking to Sam because Steve randomly said understood. I frowned in confusion and turned around to see Bucky standing there, looking at us. I walk over to him and pull him into a hug which he gladly returns.

"Do you know me?" Steve asked. Bucky pulls away from me and just stares at Steve.

"You're Steve. I read about you in a museum... and the girls tell me about you all the time." Bucky responded.