Chapter Ten- Edited

Steve and I were able to find an abandon industrial warehouse which luckily had an industrial vice that we used to clamp down on Bucky's metal arm down. I didn't want to do it but knowing he might not be in the right mind set right now, it was a safety precaution. Steve and I stayed towards the windows to keep an eye out for the chopper that was currently looking for the four of us while Sam is keeping an eye on unconscious Bucky. We told him to get us when he started to come around.

"Hey, guys!" Sam called, causing us to look away from the chopper and look towards him. We jog over to Sam and turn into the room where Bucky sat. I could feel he had a mind-blowing head ache considering I could feel it in my mind as well. I stayed back just a little, not letting him see me only because I needed to know which Bucky was sitting in that chair with his arm still in a vice.

"Steve." Bucky called. To hear his voice in person after being away from him so long, it made my heart race. Just a little. We still kept our distance. Metal arm pinned or not, Bucky's still a highly trained assassin. He's still dangerous.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve asked. I watched as Bucky though for a moment before coming up with a response for Steve.

"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky said, giving a little chuckle at the end of his sentenced. Tears began to fill my eye as a smile made its way onto my lips. I looked through his mind and saw all the memories he had lost had finally been restored. As if he could feel me, Bucky's gaze flicked from Steve to behind him, onto me. He smiled in relief. "Angel." A sob left my mouth as soon as I heard that old nickname. Using my telekinesis, I released his arm while running into his embrace. Instantly our lips met and it's as if we were never separated. It was full of passion and it brought back memories of our first kiss.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve comment and I could practically hear the smile on Steve's face. I could hear the scoff come from Sam which caused me to giggle into the kiss.

"Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam said, causing me to pull away from the kiss and laugh. Bucky's smile relaxed me as he wiped away the tears from my cheeks.

"Are the girls safe?" He asked. I nodded as our temples touched and our breathing synced. We were finally whole again. Bucky took a deep breath giving another yet quick kiss before pulling away from me yet keeping our fingers intertwined and turning to Sam and Steve. "What did I do?"

"Enough." Steve responded which caused Bucky to sit back down the stool. His demeanor completely changed.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky said. I frowned in confusion.

"Words? Buck, who the hell was that guy?" I asked, causing him to turn his gaze to me. He sighed in defeat before responding.

"I don't know." Steve, as much as he loves Bucky, didn't seem to like this answer from him.

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get ten minutes with you. We need you to do better than I don't know." Steve. I glared at my brother and turned back to Bucky who seemed to think about what Steve said. Bucky frowned a little before looking back up at Steve. I could feel the confusion radiating off of him.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." Bucky said. Now my frown deepened.

"Why would he need to know that?" I asked. Bucky turned to me with a grim look on his face.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." We all looked at him in shock. Knowing how dangerous Bucky is, the fact that there are more people out there like him is somewhat terrifying. I rested my hand on his cheek causing him to look into my eyes. I closed my eyes and dove deep into his mind.