Chapter Twelve- Edited

It's been little over two years and Bucky and I welcomed Dahlia, Calliope, and Iris into the world. Three more girls. Their powers were also completely different from mine which makes me wonder where they get it from. Dahlia's is the only one who had the exact same powers as me. More powers in the house meant more hero names they came up with. Calliope is Velocity since she has speed related abilities, Iris is Hunter, and Dahlia is definitely Angel but instead of America's Angel, she is Winter's Angel. All amazing girls and all aging incredibly fast. The latest three already look like their eight already while the oldest three look to be mid-teens. Each set of triplets are aging faster than the last. It still worries me and the only person who can give me some sort of answer is Shuri and even she struggles for an explanation. But it doesn't matter. They're all happy and are currently helping their father who is currently now awake, semi stable but the words no longer affect him so it's major progress.

Right now, they were begging their father to play with them while he was working in the Wakandan fields. I smiled was he smiled and kept telling them now, covering his missing arm and having his hair loose and long, almost covering his face. He spots me and smiles before walking over to safe house porch (no road leading up to the house).

He sat next to me and sighed as we watched our daughters display their powers freely, flying around and making things levitate

He sat next to me and sighed as we watched our daughters display their powers freely, flying around and making things levitate. I looked down at my hands and sighed before finally speaking. 

"Steve contacted me. Turns out the was some alien things happening in New York and Tony is missing. He wants me to meet up with him in Scotland to get Wanda. I'll be gone a couple days, tops. You think you can handle all of them on your own?" I asked. He sighed as we both turn to look at each other then back at the girls. I hold back a smile and looked back down at my hands. "Call Shuri if you need any help. Okay?" I asked, turning back to him. He sighed again and nodded. We kissed, slow and gentle but filed with love. I stood up, too a few steps away from the porch and let my wings sprout. I give him a wink before taking to the sky.

I saw many damaged buildings and cars leading to the train station. When I saw the broken windows of the roof and quickly dove in, landing directly in front of a wounded Vision and a very defensive Wanda as I put my wings away. I frowned in confusion and turn around to see two very strange looking aliens ready to attack them both. I then pointed at the aliens. 

"Are you bullying my friend here?" I then smirked which seemed to confuse them. "Cause if that's the case, this is going to be fun." I said, slamming my fist into the palm of my hand and cracking my knuckles. The female, or what I presume is a female alien, looks past me and Wanda. I felt who it was and my smirk widened. The woman throws the spear, I dodge and turn to watch where the spear landed only to see it in the clutch of my own twin brother. I then turn back to the aliens, my smirk turned into a full-on grin. "You're in trouble now." I taunted. I could feel the relief come off of Wanda and Vision. I heard Sam before I saw him. He swooped in and kicked the woman alien across the platform and through the closed cafe's security gate and furniture. I take one of the fallen chairs and fling it to the male alien using my telekinesis. Steve throws the spear past me to Nat who was running towards the male alien as he stands from my attack. She ducks underneath his advance towards he and stabs him in the gut as I take flight, quickly swoop towards the aliens and kicked him backwards. The woman rushes Nat after she summoned her weapon back. Steve leaps forward, rolls, and snatches up the weapon the man dropped, and holds of the woman. I land again and run over to Vision, taking a look at his wounds.