seventeen • vip and ice cream

Maddie's POV

There were so many people in VIP. A bustling crowd was waiting to see my family and ... me, I suppose.

Ryan squeezed my shoulder reassuringly and turned around to sign a poster for a young girl.

She ran over to me after her poster was signed and she got hugs and pictures. I blinked my eyes in surprise, but smiled kindly.

"Hi, Maddie! Can I get a signature and a picture?" She asked.

"Um, of course. What's your name?"

"I'm Lillith." She grinned as I wrote on her poster.

Lillith-
Thanks for coming to the show! Hope you had fun!
- Maddie Cerulli

"Why'd you want my autograph and stuff?" I questioned.

"Well, you're part of MIW now," she answered. "I'm a huge fan. You're really pretty and you have a great voice, by the way."

I blushed and smiled again. "Thanks, you're pretty too."

"Can I get a picture?"

I nodded and we took a few selfies, on both of our phones. I'd always remember her as my first fan.

More and more people began asking me for autographs, hugs, and pictures. They all complimented me, and I even received some gifts. The usual gifts surrounded me; roses, stuffed animals, gift cards, dolls. Some people went overboard and got me clothing items and such. Even Sparky and Oliver got some things, I guess since I posted about them on Instagram a lot.

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" Dad asked as we walked back to the bus.

"Yeah, it's way cooler than I thought."

"Come to them more often," he suggested. "Oh, and we'll get ice cream after we drop off all your gifts."

I giggled. "Yeah, that was the craziest part. Even Sparky and Oliver got some."

He raised his eyebrows. "Wow. Er, how's your relationship going?"

I laughed again at his awkwardness. "It's great, Oliver's nice. He wants to meet everyone soon."

"Well, the next time we'll be home is after Halloween. He can come over then."

"Halloween! That's so far away!"

"It's only a few weeks, geez."

"Yeah, that's a long time!" I exclaimed, laughing.

I set all of my gifts in my bunk, deciding I'd organize it later. I walked into the living area and jumped onto Chris's back. He gasped and then grabbed my feet, making sure I wasn't gonna fall.

"To the ice cream shop!" I said.

"Onward!" Balz yelled.

We got to the ice cream shop quickly. Dad set me down and we went to look at the ice cream flavors. I got mint chocolate chip, dad got strawberry, Balz and Ryan got chocolate, Vinny got chocolate chip cookie dough, and Ricky and Ghost got vanilla.

"How many weeks until we get home?" I asked.

"About three. Why?" Balz replied.

"Just wondering."

"She wants to see her boyyyfriennnd," Ricky says.

I whack his arm. "No, that's not even true!"

"Mkay."

"Come on, let's head back to the bus," Dad suggests, grabbing my hand. "It's getting late."

This is the last tour chapter for the North American part! I'll do the Canada and UK one too, but goodbye NA!
     - salem ♡

Edited and revised
520 words