twenty seven • UK

Maddie's POV

I was getting really fucking tired of yawning  every minute.

We were now in the UK and what do you know, I was extra super tired. I used to get tired spells, but never like this.

Kylie and I were in the couch. I hadn't spent a lot of time with her lately. She ran her fingers through my black hair. We were watching South Park.

The guys were out performing, but I was to tired to go. That made me sad. I always went to shows.

"It's okay, little spider," she said.

I laughed tiredly. "I have a lot of nicknames."

"How many do you have now?"

"Junebug, little spider, mini Emerson, baby bat, creature ... oh, and peach, but only Oliver calls me that."

"How is everyone doing, after Kelly?"

"Okay, I think. We know she's gonna be with us, so that's comforting."

My phone buzzed. Of course, it was Oliver.

Oliver: are you okay? I heard you aren't feeling the best

Me: I'm really tired and idk why

Oliver: I'm sorry, are you going to the dr's?

Me: yea, soon. How's everyone back home?

Oliver: we're okay, still mourning. How's tour?

Me: kinda sucks cuz I'm "sick" and I wish you were here

Oliver: me too

Me: love you

Oliver: love you too

I turned my phone off. I heard the guys shouting and laughing outside, probably having a cigarette. I huffed. They had more fun without me ...

"Maddie, don't say that!" Kylie exclaimed.

"Did I say that outloud?"

She nodded. "Everyone always has more fun when you're here. They're all really sad you couldn't go to their show."

I sighed. "I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm always so tired and I don't know why."

"How much have you been eating?"

"Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with snacks in between, like I usually do."

"Drinking?"

"Four water bottles a day."

"Hmm, maybe we should get you some vitamins?"

"Dad tried. They don't work. We just have to wait until we get back to Scranton and then I'll go to a doctor, I guess."

I heard the bus door open and six sweaty guys walked in. I yawned and buried myself deeper into Kylie's side.

"How was the show?" She asked.

"It's was good, we wish Maddie was there though," Vinny said.

"Me too," I murmured.

I felt someone pick me up, blanket and all, and I looked up to see my Dad. He handed me a bottle of caffeinated tea. "It's only seven, why don't we go out to eat? We haven't spent time together in awhile."

"Mkay," I agreed.

I was set down and I tossed my blanket over Balz's head, giggling. "Hey!" He shouted.

"Come on, come on!" I yelled, grabbing Chris's hand and running out of the bus.

Even that took a lot of energy.

"Should I carry you?" Dad asked worridley.

"I'm okay." I felt my legs getting wobbly and I grabbed onto Chris for support. He picked me up and carried me.

I was tired. Not just physically, I was tired of being so tired. Make sense?

These "tired spells" happen to me sometimes and I don't know what wrong with me lmaooo. Also, I HATE HOW THESE TIME FRAMES ARE SO OFF UGH!
     - salem ♡

Edited and revised
548 words