Saonel X Reader Part 1

On Universe 6's Planet Namek, both Saonel and Prinia were working on the fields attending to every plant, watering them. Ever since the Tournament of Power, both of them felt lonely. Their entire clan of Namekians fused within each Saonel and Prinia in order to win for Universe 6, but failed (third place in the manga version; or fifth place in the anime version), and erased by the Grand Zeno and the Future Grand Zeno; but their team and their entire universe were brought back by 17's wish using the Super Dragon Balls.

After they got back to their home planet, life for the two Namekian warriors misses the voices of their fellow brothers and fathers (Don't ask, Grand Elder Guru in Universe 7 is the father for most of the fellow Namekians). However, Prinia was relieved that his boyfriend was found in the field attending to the flowers (Don't ask, just follow along). Saonel was jealous how Prinia and his lover are together; he wished that he can get a lover of his own.

Saonel remembers that his universe has a Planet Earth and decides to travel there using his ship (their homes are also ships, look up on DBZ or Dragon Ball Z Kai, or the manga of DBZ). Within days, he arrived in the terrain of a huge forest; he was amazed how many trees that are standing around him. While walking, he spots a beautiful meadow of flowers that he never seen in the open. Walking through the meadow, he spots a strange form, sleeping on the grass. It was a young woman, she had a cute peaceful look on her face. She was (height), has (h/c) (h/l), and she wears (f/c) overalls, with (f/c) gloves, and (s/c) boots.

Saonel wonders how she got here and moves closer to her face. He places his hands on each side of her head, on the ground; then he placed his left palm on her face. He didn't realize that he's touching her without second thoughts. Soon he realizes that he was in love at first sight; he wonders if she lives here.

What he didn't know, her knee suddenly lifts up and accidently hit his groin; his pupils shrink and his eyes shut tight as his head felt a painful feeling within his mind and his crotch. He didn't see that one coming and he hear a gasp, coming from her. He opens his eyes and stares right into her (e/c); "Wow", he said within his mind, "She looks beautiful." For a second, her face blushed red and tries to push him off, but he won't budge. He immediately backs up, picks her up, and place her feet on the ground. She gave him a dirty look, knowing she might get the wrong idea.

"Who are you? What did you do to me while I was sleeping", she exclaims as she interrogates the strange man. He bowed, "I'm sorry, I was wondering if you're alive." She squints her eyes at his face, "Oh really? I thought you're going to violate me because I look delicious." He was confused, "What do you mean?", he asks. "You know...sexy looking...someone to fuck", she said while blushing red. Saonel's eyes wide open in surprise! He heard people curse many times in his life, but that was his first time hearing that one, "Excuse me miss..." She sighs, "It's (y/n)-san...What's your name?" "I'm Saonel from Planet Namek", he said.

"Strange...so you're an alien?", she asks him. He nodded, "So tell me, what does f..." But she interrupts him from continue any further. "Seriously Saonel? You don't know the context of the word?", (y/n)-san said while having her knuckles placed on her hips. He nods again; she was shocked how he doesn't know anything about the context of the word. She wonders and said to Saonel, "Tell me, do you know what sex is?"

Saonel blushes; staining red blush on his cheeks and his pointy pine green ears. "What!?", he exclaims by her question, "Y...yes I know that, but can you tell why you're asking me all these things?" (y/n)-san moves closer to Saonel while examine his body; she really is impressed how masculine and handsome he looked. "I thought you're going to rape me during my sleep", she said in honesty. His eyes wide open in shock and shook his head, "No! I would never harm anyone like that!" Saonel place his hand on her left shoulder, "Trust me (y/n)-san, I would never lay a hand on someone like you. I was..." he blushes before continue talking, "I was admiring your face, it's very beautiful."

(y/n)-san blushes in shock as she hears him say that she's pretty or even beautiful. "Ok...", then she remembers that she kneed him in his crotch causing pain, "Oh! I accidently hit you in your crotch! I..I'm sorry Saonel, I though no one's there." Saonel moves his hand and pets her head, "I forgive you, it's only an accident." She smiles and gives a playful laugh. Saonel smiles in return as he watches her smile; she looks more beautiful than ever before.

"Anyway (y/n)-san, where do you live? If you want, I can escort you home before I leave", he offered her. She looks down to the ground and her eyes got watery, "Actually...my dad abused me for my entire life. Right now, he's going to send me to the whore house unless I leave." Saonel gasps and growls, "How dare he do this to you! Show me where he hurt you." (y/n)-san removes her overall and took her shirt off, showing him dark black and blue-ish purple bruises from her father's wrath. "Ever since my mother died when I was five years old, he was never the same since that day and he torment me", she said as she puts her shirt on back and buttoned her overalls.

Saonel never encountered such an abused creature before, but he needs to protect her even she refused. "(y/n)-san", he exclaims as he holds her hands, "I cannot let you stay here any longer, please come live with me. I can promise you that your life will get better. Please say yes, will you?" Her eyes wide open and smiles in excitement; she wraps her arms around Saonel's waist and buried her face into his pecs. Then, she looks up at his face. "Yes! I want to live! I want to live with you for the rest of my life!", she exclaims and she kiss upon his lips, "I love you Saonel, I want to be with you forever!" Saonel smiles and return the kiss.

Once they arrive on Planet Namek, Saonel introduce her to his other Namekians; they were both happy and welcomes her with open arms. After three weeks, (y/n)-san is living in heaven as she waters the field. Once she's done, she runs along the field and finds Saonel drinking from the water well.

She run up to him, then she hugs him, buried her face into his pecs. He chuckles as he returns the hug; "(y/n)-san I love you." She smiles and kiss him, "I love you too Saonel!" They suck onto each other's mouths and start French kissing, tongues dancing each other's mouth like sucking onto the remaining ice cream from its cone. He heard Prinia and his lover giggled in the distance and he find it annoying. "So...", (y/n)-san said to Saonel, "When can we have kids?" Saonel's face turn red and shock in confusion.