Vegeta Black X Female Reader X Goku Lemon

Requested by YuGiOhfan1999. Sorry but I cannot find any images for this one.

-This request's is rather interesting and a topic of what if Zamasu from the alternative timeline stole Vegeta's body instead of Goku's. I want to avoid too many times traveling in this fanfic, so the plot sets only in the alternative timeline which the reader and Goku lives in this timeline. Most importantly, no matter which body Zamasu took, his expression and character are still his instead of the Saiyans to be fair. Warning: blood parts in this fic, so be prepared or turn back. Please Enjoy.

It was the worst time of the era. A powerful, yet familiar figure was fighting Goku, trying to kill him. It was none other than Vegeta! But how and why is he doing this? The truth was a strange kai was supposed to steal Goku's body, try to steal his power to create a tool to destroy humanity. Until Vegeta swings by, trying to invoke the Saiyan to spar as usual even though Goku's suppose to harvest vegetables to make money to buy other foods for himself. Chichi and Goku were married and have been for over two decades, until Chichi was fed up with his stupid shenanigans and filed divorce; once their paper work is complete, Chichi moved out, along their son Goten, moved in with her father's house. Ever since five weeks ago, he has been attending his crop farm and still lives at his house. Vegeta was recovering from his recent divorce, cannot believe that his own wife, Bulma, would ever cuckold him while flirting with a rich man. Because of their arguments, Bulma thought it's best to split up, kicked him out while he trains out in nature for the entire six weeks on his own.

As he urges Goku to fight, the light green skinned kai was watching them, amused how Vegeta's resistance and strength is tougher than Goku's. So, this man changed his mind and teleported towards his location where kept the Super Dragon Balls. As Vegeta set a huge Ki blast at Goku, it creates an explosion, creating dust that blocks their view. Out of nowhere, Vegeta's eyes went blurry, unable to see. His head felt an insane headache, throbbing as he groaned in pain. As three minutes goes by, he opens his eyes, now able to see; but as he looks at his hands, he gasps as he saw light green skin pair of hands in front of him. "Kakarott!", he yells in a light distraught voice, "What's happening to me!?" Goku heard his strange change of voice, push the cloudy dust away and he yells in shock: his Saiyan rival Vegeta looks like a tall light green skinned kai with a strange formal uniform with short spiky white hair. Vegeta couldn't see what he looks like and went to a tall mirror near the door. He peers through and yells in horror, he lost his Saiyan form and looked like a Supreme Kai! He turns to Goku, "Kakarott! What's going on!? Why do I look like a Kai?", he asks these questions, scared. Just before Goku answers him, it quickly caught them both off guard; a hand with a Ki blade pierced through Vegeta's kai body, causing him blood loss.

"VEGETA!!!!!!", screamed Goku, turning into his Super Saiyan form. A figure tossed the Saiyan's body aside, revealed himself as an evil version of Vegeta! He smirked at Vegeta, showing his evil side as he looks at his defenseless body. "Now that I stole your body, I can now use your powers to create my master plan!", exclaimed the evil man who looks like Vegeta. Goku gritted his teeth, angry at this man. "Who are you? Did you really steal his body?", Goku questions the man. The man chuckles evilly, turning towards him, "Yes I did, I'm known as Zamasu. But now", he paused then looks at Vegeta, then back at Goku, "I'm known as Vegeta Black now!"

Goku grabs Vegeta's strange body and teleported, disappeared in front of Black. Vegeta Black growled, "Damn that Goku! I didn't think he would learn that move. Oh well", he shrugged off and smirk an evil smile, "Time to wipe out mortals!" Goku drop Vegeta off to Bulma's house. She was confused to see Vegeta in Zamasu's form, but Goku promised her to get his body back once they defeat this villain first. Bulma brought Vegeta to his room while Goku teleports himself to an unknown area. He must warn her before it's too late.