Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 1

Requested also by HellsingFan5ever. By the way, this is from Helles x male reader fic; except I revised the male words with female words. Warning: brief nudity and sexual content. Don't ask me how I got into this, I seen too many yuri anime and moments in some films back then. Again, I don't own Jojo's ending theme or this imagine, Please Enjoy.

"(Y/n)-Chan!", Lady Helles yelled, "Where are you? I need you at once!" This is Lady Helles, relaxing in her courtyard, sitting on a lounge chair, getting the regular arm massage from her two manly servants. She recently took in a new female servant to her temple, hopefully works hard better than the other female servants. Today, she needs her for this task; now, she has to wait until her arrival.

(Y/n); a young girl, only 18 years old. She's (height), has (skin color) skin, has a pretty feature: has (eye color) eyes, (hair length) (hair color) hair, and has (breast size) breasts. Her race is like Helles; human (maybe Earthling?). Her parents recently lost their young son from a disease. Due to spending most money on medicine for her brother, they suffered from poverty. They sold their home to the tax collector, yet they needed more. Their eldest daughter deserves better and sold her to the slavery market. She was marked as unexperienced, virgin, and obedient. She stares down on the ground, waiting for hell to take her away from this world. Then, she came into her life; Lady Heles. "Oh, Welcome My Lady!", the old merchant seller greeted the goddess. "Greetings old fool", she replied, unamused, "I'm here to buy a new slave. Another female." The young girl stares at her; noticing her bizarre heavy makeup on her face. She knew that Universe 2 is all about beauty and the morals about beauty; but the cosmetics is blocking something important of herself. Helles notices her staring at her, half smile. The old merchant notice this as well and slaps the girl across the cheek, "Stop that!" (Y/n) looks down again, avoiding another slap. Helles felt bad for her, yet she does feel that she meets her expectations. "I'll buy her", Helles demanded, causing the merchant shock. "Bbbbut...why My Lady? Don't you want different one?", but then, she interrupts him, screams, "I want her now!" The old man nods tied (Y/n)'s wrists tightly and hand the rope to the sky-blue skinned young man; he was an odd fellow, has white hair, lavender eyes, wears yellow outfit with strange geometric pattern shapes, leather shoes, and carries a tall staff. All three of them left the market, allowing the man with his staff to transport them to planet Helles. (Y/n) stood in the courtyard, looking around the new surrounds. "You there. Girl", Helles called out, causing her to look at her. "Yes?", she asks. "I'm Helles, Goddess of Destruction of Universe 2. You can only call me Lady Helles or My Lady", she paused, then points at the blue man, "This is Sour, my guide angel. He'll instruct you where you'll work, eat, and sleep." Sour bows to (Y/n), she bowed back. Helles walks towards her, stood in front of him, lifting her chin up, "Starting today, you'll work for me and only me...forever", she announced, making her understand what she's about to endure.

She spends three weeks working hard, attending chores, even the hardest tasks, clean up messes made by other servants, and was given special tasks by Lady Helles. She wears white toga dress and (color) panties; So far, she favors her the most out of all her servants. One day, she gave her a special task to clean up her shower room; "(Y/n)-Chan, there are men who will want to have you as a lover or force you into sex", Helles warned, "All I want you is to stay away from them. If you don't", she continued, narrowed her eyes at him, "I'll destroy you, understood?" She's surprised by her expression, but she nodded, understood her well. Back home, she was the only popular girl among his race, earning many attentions from popular boys. But she doesn't have any interests in boys and avoided them. (Y/n) made her way to the servant's dinning room, helping the other servants serving their dinner. As she placed plates on the table, the male servants came out, watching her work. After she finished his task, one of the popular men came up to her, asking her to be his girlfriend. Sadly, she declined him, being rejected. He's not the only one; she rejected all the male servants. The female servants felt outraged that a woman could reject handsome men. Who is she looking for?