Frieza X Daughter of Lord Beerus Reader Lemon

This Fanfic is requested by EstelaTorres182 originally. I apologize for the delay, but now it's done. Please Enjoy.

-There are scenes of the fanfic traveling from the present time to the past, and back to the present. Also, I decided to make her an Earthling, adopted by Lord Beerus. One thing: a fight between the characters are non-canon in this fanfic. Please enjoy.

The white and purple gemmed Ice-Jin is resting on his bed, waiting for his wife to join him. He looks up at the plain white ceiling of their bedroom, bored to death. He frowned, "When will she be here?", and then sighed, "Oh well, it'll be her fault for keeping me wait too long." On his night stand, there's only his lamp, a few books in the case, and an important photo framed with wood, detailed with stars; it was a photo of  him and his wife, (Y/n)-Chan. She was the most beautiful young woman. To shock you, she's also the daughter of Lord Beerus: God of Destruction of Universe 7. (Y/n)-Chan was wearing her wedding dress: pure white mermaid dress without any straps, top part of her dress is supported to her shoulders. She also wore her white high heels, expensive white pearl necklace, pearl earrings, her long (hair color) hair is nicely braided in a French braid, tied in white ribbon on the end. Her wedding ring already placed on her left hand, a shining stone that Frieza cut out to create the ultimate ring for his love. Frieza wore his black suit with white tux and a purple necktie; he also wore his black shoes, white magnolia clipped on his left side of his suit, and his wedding ring (band type), engraved the same stone surrounding the golden ring. They both smiled as she folds her hands in front while Frieza placed his right arm around her. Frieza wasn't always like this; he was once the evil emperor of Universe 7, conquering, selling planets; and slaughtered innocent lives. What happened? Well, it first happened eighteen years ago, three months after the Tournament of Power where Frieza was defeated by Goku and Lord Beerus first found (Y/n)-Chan.

18 Years Ago

            As Frieza made another attempt to challenged Goku to a rematch; which he failed once again. Frieza was furious; he cannot stand being defeated by that filthy monkey. As he was about to create his death ball, without Goku noticing the Ki; a purple hand grabs Frieza's wrist, making the Ki to diminished. Frieza's eyes widen, he looks up and gasps as he faces the angry purple cat deity: Lord Beerus. "Frieza", he growled deeply. Frieza growls in return, challenging the destroyer, "Don't get in my way Beerus! I'm going to put an end to this miserable pile of"; but Beerus interrupts him by crushing his right hand, causing it to bruise, making the tyrant cry in deep pain. Goku and his friends notice the scream and turns around to see Frieza screaming as Lord Beerus crushed his hand and threw him to the ground. After the harsh landing, Frieza landed on his stomach, bruised all over; Beerus charged at Frieza's back with his feet, causing the Ice-Jin to scream again. "That's Lord Beerus to you foolish mortal", he said calmly, narrow his glare straight into Frieza's eyes, causing him to shudder in fear. "And now it's time to end you and your empire", Beerus said and forms a ball of Ki, charging at the tyrant. "Lord Beerus! Stop!", a male voice shouted, causing the deity to hold his aim and looks at Goku. Goku holds his position, stares at the deity. "What now Goku!? I'm not stopping for anyone or anything! He's the reason why we're second to lowest mortal level, almost erased thanks to him and his capitalism. I should've destroyed him forty-three years ago!", Beerus said, not taking his eyes off Frieza. "Lord Beerus, I fought him many times before, I gave him so many chances to change, and he refused. I don't end their lives because of what he does in the past, I gave him a choice to change from evil to become a good person. Even I don't end their lives unless they have a reason to live. The darkness inside him made him refuse to change. Maybe this time, he will change some day, somehow", said Goku as Frieza's aura is slowly changing from evil. Frieza stared at the Saiyan in disbelief, not listening to his speech. Beerus growls, stares at Frieza, and then back at Goku; his energy ball disappears, but he raises his hand out towards the ships along with the entire army of the Frieza Force. As Beerus take aim at them, his hand glowed, causing the entire army to glow; then, Lord Beerus closed his hand, causing all of the army to disappeared, without a trace.