Helles X FEMALE! Reader Part 2 Lemon

Continued from part 1. Please enjoy.

Lady Helles falls and landed roughly on top on (Y/n); her body touching hers. Her face on her (breast size) breasts, hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders, and she could've sworn that her vagina is being touched by something moist. (Y/n) sit up, holding her; "My Goddess, are you alright?", she asks, concerning for the welfare of her well-being. She sits up, looking at her face, "I'm well, thank you (Y/n)-Chan", she said, smiling softly. As she slid up her lower torso up, a jolt of sexual feeling appeared on her face. She gasps as she slid her torso up again; she's not the only one, (Y/n) gasps as this sexual feeling appears on her face, eyes closed. They both stared at each other; then, they look down. Their faces grew shocked as they realized that Helles accidently rubs her pussy against (Y/n)'s.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her moist pink vagina already left a wet stain on her toga dress, on her groin area. Blushes appeared their faces, cannot believe that a little accident created a sexual encounter. They look at each other again, awkward. "Um...", she was thinking for words, but failing. (Y/n) realized that she never had sex before; then, tonight's the night where she can finally make love to her true love. She moves her right arm ,wrapping her by the waist; then uses her left hand, groping her breast. Helles' face is surprised by this; she gasps as (Y/n) starts licking, sucking her neck. This stimulation causes Helles to ooze pre-cum, expelling from her wet pussy, making it soaker. She hums, enjoying her lover, pleasing her body. She's happy that (Y/n) loves her; she never expressed herself to anyone, not even Sour. Now, she wants (Y/n); she wants her touching her body. Curious, she stops (Y/n) from what she's doing. She looks at her, confused, "Why did you stop Helles?" She gave her a naughty look, rubbing herself onto her, "It felt amazing (Y/n)-Chan! But now, I want you!", she moans, began to repeat the process. (Y/n) figured that Helles enjoys the grinding, so she lies back on the floor, allowing her to seduce her while stimulating her clit. It began to get steamy as Helles' pussy produces more bigger wet stain on her toga dress. She couldn't stop; she wanted to feel this sensational humping. Soon, her orgasm is getting closer, forming a knot in her abdomen. She couldn't hold on longer, she's going to break, huffing. "Ah...Ah....(Y/n)!", she screams, orgasmed. She stops moving, sitting there, catching her breath. She looks down, blushing as she sees her own cum, sitting there on (Y/n)'s dress. "Oh my!", she exclaims, looking at her. She gave her a sexy smile, liking this treatment that she's getting. A fresh, wet stain forming on her dress. Helles notices it, surprised that it appeared, then, smiles, curious about it. "(Y/n)-Chan", she moans, making a sexy pose, jiggling her breasts, "May I?" She nods to her, allowing her to do whatever she wants to do to her. With her full permission, Helles removes her clothes, leaving her naked. After removing her clothes, she saw (Y/n)'s pink moist vagina. "Woah", she thought to herself, "So that's what her vagina looks like." It felt strange to her that she's making love to the same sex, but she shakes it off; all she cares is pleasing each other.

She lifts her head up, looking at Helles, "It's ok, My Goddess", (Y/n) cooed, "It won't hurt you. I promise." She smiles, taking her word. Helles uses her finger, gently tracing it around her pussy; it causes a jolt of pleasure to (Y/n)'s mind and body, enjoying this hand job. She groaned, tilt her head back, moaning her name as Helles starts fingering inside her. She thrusts her fingers inside (Y/n), faster and faster; wanting it to squirt out her juicy pussy. She wanted to taste her lover's juice. "Hold on a minute Helles", she said, stopping her. She paused for a moment, looking at her, curious. "I have a better idea. Stick your tongue inside me and eat out my cum", she explains it to her, making her smile, feeling excited. She bends her face down, facing close to her entrance. Cautiously, her tongue slowly licked, from the entrance, all the way up to (Y/n)'s clitoris; it oozes pre-cum, making Helles horny again. "Like we say in meal time, Bon Appaitate", then opens her mouth, sucking the pussy while licking. It felt heavenly to Helles, hearing (Y/n) moan. Wasting no time, she sucks faster at inhuman speed. It was so blissful to (Y/n), her orgasm is reaching its limit. "Helles", she huffed, about to orgasm, "I'm feeling...Ngh!", then shoots her cum inside her mouth. Helles stops, feeling her cum oozing inside and around the vagina; she sucked all her remaining cum, sits up, then shows her remaining feminine cum. (Y/n) smiles, watching her lover swallows her cum, feeling aroused again. She has no idea that she can recover from seeing her sexy, watching her performing oral sex on him, then see her eating her love juice. (Y/n) stood up, looking at Helles' naked body. "What are you?", she asks, but was interrupted.

Swiftly, she picks her up by her thighs, placing her legs around her waist. "Oh!", she gasps, wrapping her arms around her neck. She looks into her eyes again, remembered their first kiss and intimacy moment back at her bedroom. Remembered how she embraced her, holding her body, groping her breasts, grinding her. If she never met her in the first place, she won't have this love. (Y/n) uses her hands, grasping her ass, holding her. Then, (Y/n) places her pussy against Helles' pussy; making her moan in delight. She moves her to the wall of the showroom, her back on the wall. Pinning her on the wall, hands now on her waist, she can give her the best sex of their entire lives. (Y/n) began fucking her, rubbing their pussies together, faster. As she picks up the speed, Helles smiles, moaning her name, begging her to please her more. Obeying her will, (Y/n) starts rubbing their clits together, making their moan in absolute pleasure. They moaned, feeling each other, building up their climaxes. Tears flow out their eyes, making Helles seeing stars. "(Y/n)-Chan! I want you to know that I love you! My beautiful servant!", Helles exclaims, making her feel loved for the first time of her entire existence. She grunts, wanting to have her pussy explode her juice all over her body, "Helles, I love you too. I'll always make love to you forever", she exclaims, giving her attention. Soon, their clits hitting their g-spot; she gasps, wanting it again. "(Y/n)! Do it again! Hit my weak spot!", she commands her lover. She obeys her, hitting her g-spot repeatedly. But as they fuck each other hard, their bodies reaching their final climaxes. Helles huffing, feeling her climax, "(Y/n)-Chan! I'm...gonna cum! Cum with me!", she screams, wanting her. She groans, vigorously rubbing her pussy, "Yes Helles, let's cum together!" At last, their climaxes arrived, screaming in pure ecstasy as slam each other's pussies one last time. They stopped, breathing hard, catching their breaths. Her eyes droop, looking happy, filled with joy. (Y/n) kissed her, making her giggle. They kissed passionately while their pussies touching each other.

They froze in place, frozen in fear; (Y/n) turn her head behind her, Helles follows her gaze at a figure. Sour stood there, giving them a surprised and confusing look, noticing a bucket filled with bathroom cleaning supplies. He blinked, not sure what to comment on this; he placed the bucket, sliding it next to (Y/n)'s feet. "You can clean up the entire shower room once you're done", said Sour, "Now then, I'll be on night watch. Have a goodnight you two", then he left the shower room. (Y/n) looks at her, smiling. She smiles back at her, kissing each other. As they break the kiss, (Y/n) placed her into the tub, filled with bubbles and added more bath salts.

"(Y/n)-Chan!", she moans, posing sexy. She looks at her, "Yes My Goddess?", she said. "Will join me and bathe me?", she asks her. She nods, climbing inside the tub, holding her close to her body. "We should do this again some time Helles", she said, kissing her neck. She hums, enjoying her affection, "Yeah, maybe tomorrow night. But don't tell that to the servants", she said, warning her, naughty. "I promised I won't my love", she promised, embracing her. Then they continued to kiss passionately, making out in the tub.

Sour sits on the longue chair, looking at the starry night sky. What he saw tonight is the confusing thing he ever encountered. He smiles, blushing, embarrassed, as a small tent poke up within his robes, "I wish I didn't see that", he said, regretting to watch them fuck each other. "I'm gonna need to bleach my eyes to forget all this", he said, hoping to distract himself while continue looking at the sky.

The End