Trunks X Chubby Female Reader X Goten Lemon

- This is requested by PeachyStar2006. Do not worry people, this time Goten, the reader, and Trunks are adults, so no pedophilia. Please enjoy.

(Y/n)-Chan is the most saddest person alive; don't get the wrong idea, but she wasn't always sad. The only happiness that she ever had since birth is her mother and father. Her mother works as a school teacher in high school level, working hard as the bread winner in the family. Her father was unable to find work due to his illness since his twenties; he was glad that his daughter is stronger than himself. He felt bad that he couldn't support his own family than having his partner doing the hard job. But his wife does not care about herself because she loves her husband and they love their daughter. Unfortunately, he died of brain cancer when (Y/n)-Chan's only seven years old. Her once happy grinning turns into a sad frown, crying her tears out while she mourns for her dead father.

After the funeral, her mother invited all their friends and families, including her two best friends: Trunks and Goten. The boys has been friends with her since kindergarten and always have endless days of fun and games. But now, they can only comfort her when she's dealing with the loss of her dad. (Y/n)-Chan is grateful of them and can only give them a sad smile; the boys were worried how she'll deal with this. "Don't worry about me boys", she whispered loudly, "I will eventually move on with my life. But right now, I just want to remember good memories of my daddy." She sat on the floor, looking up at the grey cloudy sky. Trunks sat down on her left while Goten sat down on her right, sitting together while watching the sky.

Eleven Years Later

(Y/n)-Chan is no longer a child; she's now transformed into a beautiful young woman, showing off her feminine beauty. Her face is smooth, her lips are shaded (color), her (color) eyes are shining from the sunlight. She's wearing her usual saleswoman uniform; except she's wearing a tight uniform because she's chubby. She may have been grieving for her father still and while eating junk food and too much amount of foods, she gained a lot of weight until her mother finally told her to stop which she listens and never eat too much again. While growing up, she's still sad, but she did as she promised her friends: she moved on without her father. While her mother who is now worked as college professor in literature and writing, (Y/n)-Chan is now working hard as a saleswoman. During elementary grade, her teachers recognized her work as college level; then, with her mother's approval, they send her to the best college in Satan City. At age fifteen, she was the college's youngest graduate. After she graduated, she entered into the workforce as a saleswoman. At eight in the evening, she finally arrived at her mother's house for dinner; two years ago, (Y/n)-Chan moved out in a safe neighborhood apartment complex which she resides in the attic apartment (insert Bee and Puppycat reference here). Earlier during work, her mother invites her over for dinner which (Y/n)-Chan happily accepts.

As she removes her shoes in the genkan, she went straight into the bathroom; after ten minutes, she's now changed into her comfy pjs which are (color). She used to wear pjs everyday since her first day at college until she went to work. Her mother make her father's favorite dinner: insert favorite food here. (Y/n)-Chan enjoys the meal and helped her mother by washing the dishes until they're all cleaned.

As she put leftovers into the fridge, her mind shows her a memory where she enjoys dinner time with her mom and dad, back when he was alive, happy. This triggers her emotions and began to sob, crying out all her tears of grief. Her mother noticed her reaction and comforts her. Bringing her to the couch and sat down, her mother rubs her back gently while soothing her to calm down. Her mother knew this was about her father; "I know how you feel", she said calmly, "I miss him too." (Y/n)-Chan wipes the tears off her eyes and look at her mother, "Every single day, I always see anything that reminds of him in my memories. The worst part is I kept seeing almost everyone with their fathers. So, why can't I move on without him?" Her question worries her mother, should've date anyone before her daughter's enrollment to school. But both she and her child cannot imagine replacing him with some stranger. Whatever reason that they can't replace (Y/n)-Chan's dad, he's too important to forget him. As her mother tucked her to her bed in her old bedroom, she pick up her cell phone, dialed the number and wait. The receiver picks it up, "Hello?" "Hey Trunks", (Y/n)-Chan's mom, "There's something that I need you to do for me."