Helles X Male! Reader Part 2 Lemon

Continued from Part 1. In case you can't read the writing on the image, it reads, "(Y/n)..." -Insert Pink Dildo Here. It referred as Helles holding a dildo. Anyway, please enjoy.

Lady Helles falls and landed roughly on top on (Y/n); her body touching his. Her face on his muscular chest, hands on his pecs, and she could've sworn that her vagina is being touched by something strange. (Y/n) sit up, holding her; "My Goddess, are you alright?", he asks, concerning for the welfare of her well-being. She sits up, looking at his face, "I'm well, thank you (Y/n)-Chan", she said, smiling softly. As she slid up her lower torso up, a jolt of sexual feeling appeared on her face. She gasps as she slid her torso up again; she's not the only one, (Y/n) gasps as this sexual feeling appears on his face, eyes closed. They both stared at each other; then, they look down. Their faces grew shocked as they realized that Helles accidently rubs her pussy against (Y/n)'s bulge.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her moist pink vagina already left a wet stain on his toga pants, on his groin area. Blushes appeared their faces, cannot believe that a little accident created a sexual encounter. They look at each other again, awkward. "Um...", she was thinking for words, but failing. (Y/n) realized that she never had sex before; then, tonight's the night where he can finally make love to his true love. He moves his right arm ,wrapping her by the waist; then uses his left hand, groping her breast. Helles' face is surprised by this; she gasps as (Y/n) starts licking, sucking her neck. This stimulation causes Helles to ooze pre-cum, expelling from her wet pussy, making it soaker. She hums, enjoying her lover, pleasing her body. She's happy that (Y/n) loves her; she never expressed herself to anyone, not even Sour. Now, she wants (Y/n); she wants him inside her. Curious, she stops (Y/n) from what he's doing. He looks at her, confused, "Why did you stop Helles?" She gave him a naughty look, rubbing herself on his bulge, "It felt amazing (Y/n)-Chan! But now, I want your manhood!", she moans, began to repeat the process. 

(Y/n) figured that Helles enjoys the grinding, so he lies back on the floor, allowing her to seduce him while stimulating her clit. It began to get steamy as Helles' pussy produces more bigger wet stain on his toga pants. She couldn't stop; she wanted to feel this sensational humping onto his big bulge. Soon, her orgasm is getting closer, forming a knot in her abdomen. She couldn't hold on longer, she's going to break, huffing. "Ah...Ah....(Y/n)!", she screams, orgasmed. She stops moving, sitting there, catching her breath. She looks down, blushing as she sees her own cum, sitting there on (Y/n)'s bulge. "Oh my!", she exclaims, looking at him. He gave her a sexy smile, liking this treatment that he's getting. His bulge grew bigger, trying to poke out of his toga. Helles notices it, surprised that it grew, then, smiles, curious about his penis. "(Y/n)-Chan", she moans, making a sexy pose, jiggling her breasts, "May I?" He nods to her, allowing her to do whatever she wants to do to him. With his full permission, Helles removes his toga, leaving him naked. After removing his clothes, the bulge reveals as a 10 inch, thick, lightly pink penis. "Woah", she thought to herself, "He's really huge. Huger than getting inside me." His penis may look intimidating, but all she cares is pleasing them both.

He lifts his head up, looking at Helles, "It's ok, My Goddess", (Y/n) cooed, "It won't hurt you. I promise." She smiles, taking his word. Her left hand grasps it gently, pumping his dick; it causes a jolt of pleasure to (Y/n)'s mind and body, enjoying this hand job. He groaned, tilt his head back, moaning her name. She pumps it faster and faster; wanting it to squirt out his seed. She wanted to taste her lover's juice. "Hold on a minute Helles", he said, stopping her. She paused for a moment, looking at him, curious. "I have a better idea. Stick my penis inside your mouth and suck it", he explains it to her, making her smile, feeling excited. She bends her face down, facing close to his penis. Cautiously, her tongue slowly licked, from the base all the way up to the tip; it oozes pre-cum, making Helles horny again. "Like we say in meal time, Bon Appaitate", then opens her mouth, placing the huge dick inside. Making sure her teeth doesn't injured his cock, she starts sucking him; feeling his warm, thick dick. It felt heavenly to Helles, hearing (Y/n) moan. Wasting no time, she sucks faster at inhuman speed. It was so blissful to (Y/n), his orgasm is reaching its limit. "Helles", he grunted, about to orgasm, "I'm feeling...Ngh!", then shoots his load inside her mouth. Helles stops, feeling his semen oozing inside; she sucked all his semen off his penis, removes it, then shows him his remaining seed. (Y/n) smiles, watching his lover swallows his load, feeling aroused again. He has no idea that he can recover from seeing her sexy, watching her performing blow job on him, then see her eating his love juice. Helles lies down on her back, on the floor; gesturing (Y/n) to come there closer. He obeys her, crawling on top of her, face to face. He may be (height), but he felt bigger than her height.