Goku X Saiyan Wife Reader 3 Lemon

Once again, this is requested by SoulEater_Luvr. I'm very happy of requesting a third part of the fanfic. Hopefully meets your expectations and also the end. 

- For this fanfic, I'll be time skipping the events from Buu saga to the Resurrection F Saga. I wanted to time their third non-canon child at least to be born at the same time or younger than baby Bulla. I alternated the events during the time skip because in one scene in Resurrection F, that's what Toei Animation should've done instead of what they released in the anime. Please enjoy.

So many things had happened to (Y/n)-Chan right after Goku's death from the Cell Games. During her seven years without Goku around, her boss at work promoted her from mover employee to the CEO of movers management. Because of her hard-working career that brought her to her new job, she can raise enough money to support her sons, Gohan and Goten. Gohan have been home schooled for his entire life while still training for his father's honor. Since he's eighteen years old, it's about time that (Y/n)-Chan sends her oldest son to a public high school at Orange Star High School in Satan City. Gohan told his mother all about his days at school especially when he befriended Mr. Satan's only child, Videl Satan. One night, Gohan gives his family the best news ever; "Anyway, Dad's going to the World Tournament soon! And he'll be with us for the rest of twenty-four hours!", he exclaims to Goten and his mother. She smiles as Goten sitting on his chair confused. "Really!? I can get to see Dad, Mom!?", he said excited. (Y/n)-Chan nods while petting his little head, "Yes, we all will be seeing him. Your father's the reason why we made you and Gohan. Plus, you have the same hair as he has. A mini version of your father." She closed her eyes, rocking Goten, cradling him in her arms, "Goten, your so lucky to have him as your dad. And I'm so lucky to have him as my husband...", she whispers while explaining her youngest son how she met Goku as children, Goku's promise and proposal to her in marriage, how Goku protect her and his loved ones from evil, grow a family together, and how much love they give while raising Gohan. And even in her saddest moment when she had to say goodbye to her lover; she may have lost Goku, but one day, she believed that he can come back for good.

As the World Tournament finally come, Gohan and his friends are enrolled to the event. (Y/n)-Chan called work and decided to take the time off while watching her sons participate in the tournament. Lady Baba finally brought Goku back to them for only twenty-four hours. (Y/n)-Chan's eyes get watery, ran straight at Goku, and hugged him; she looks at her lover and smiles, "Oh Goku, I missed you so much! My handsome husband!" He stares into her eyes and return a smile to her, "And I missed you too (Y/n)-Chan." She kissed him on the cheek, "It's been seven years Goku, Am I too old for you?", she asks concerned with her age. "(Y/n)-Chan, we're Saiyans! We never aged that much", then he leaned in and whispers next to her ear, "Plus, You're still my beautiful wife." He kissed her on the cheek, and she giggles; Piccolo sneered in disgust, "Come on guys, the registration list is about to close!", then everyone departed.

During the World Tournament, it was interrupted by the two strangers with the letter M engraved on their foreheads, Yamu and Spopovich. They stole Gohan's energy and left the arena. (Y/n)-Chan notices Goku, his friends, and two shinjin strangers follow after the bad guys. She stayed behind to keep their other friends safe. But later on, things went worse: Vegeta's under Babidi's control who destroyed half of the people from the audience seatings, at Kami's Lookout, both Vegeta and Gohan are dead, and then Goku left for Other World. During that moment, (Y/n)-Chan have been left with Goten; however, her husband left their son and Trunks to Piccolo to help them perform the fusion technique. All she could do is support them and she will have to help them defeat Majin Buu. Soon, both boys finally fused into Gotenks; (Y/n)-Chan's proud for their accomplishments. But for not long, a taller and muscular Majin Buu appeared on the Lookout. (Y/n)-Chan's furious for what that monster did to Gohan, but she's not that stupid to give into her rage and can only pray that Goten and Trunks can defeat the Majin. Piccolo took Buu into the lookout, leading him to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.