chapter one

Juvia POV

One day as Juvia was walking to her guild Fairy Tail to meet her Natsu~Sama. Juvia heard a scream from behind the guild she then ran over to the back of the guild to see who screamed. The whole guild surrounded where Juvia heard the scream. They all wanted to see who the scream belonged to. Juvia then walked through the huge crowd. Then saw love rival, Erza, Master Makarov, Gray in shock and happy was crying. Juvia then saw Natsu~Sama screaming in pain. Juvia gasped. There was a sword through Natsu~Sama's chest. Natsu~Sama was bleeding badly on the urge of dying. Everyone was in too much shock to help poor Natsu~Sama so Juvia ran up to Natsu~Sama. Juvia then used her water cane to pull the sword out of his chest. She then picked Natsu~Sama up and ran to Porlyusica. Porlyusica put Natsu~Sama in a bed and kicked Juvia out. 

Natsu POV

I was walking to Fairy Tail with happy to get Lucy to go on a job with me and happy. Then a guy that I've never seen before ran up to me and stole Igneel's scarf. I chased him all the way to the back of the guild so I could get it back. He then grabbed a sword that was leaning on the guilds wall and before I could do anything he stabbed me through the chest. I screamed out in pain. The sword was in too deep for me to pull it out happy wasn't strong enough to pull it out either. The guild must've heard me scream because everyone surrounded me. "OH MY GOD. HAPPY WHAT HAPPENED TO NATSU?!" Lucy screamed at happy. Happy started crying. He was crying so much he couldn't speak. Then I saw juv the most gorgeous girl in fairy tail run through the crowd to get to me. Then I passed out due to blood loss.

Author POV

A few days flew by. The whole guild was worried about Natsu but not as much as Juvia was. Juvia had a crush on Natsu since the grand magic games so whenever he went on a job she was worried that he would get hurt. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STUFF U NALU AND GRUVIA HAHAHAHAHA) Juvia was more scared right now then she was ever before. She was worried that her natsu~sama wouldn't make it.