chapter 9

Lucy POV

Gray and I are a really good couple is what the guild keeps saying. NO, I LOVE NATSU AND ONLY NATSU HE WILL BE MINE. I thought as I was going into Yandere mode. (yans not gonna be happy -w-) I was walking in a circle when I suddenly tripped. Gray caught me and I blushed. GrayLu is our ship name in case you were wondering. "DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL LUCY!" I yelled at her. "But you just did...." "DAMMIT" (I'm not gonna break the fourth wall anymore......or am I?) I got up and thanked Gray for catching me (LUCY'S A POKEMON NOOOOOOOOOW) (only pokemon fans would get it) "no problem Lucy I didn't want you to get hurt" he told me happily. I blushed. Why am I blushing when I'm with Gray! I love Natsu!

Author POV

I broke the fourth wall so much now. I'll try to stop. Anyway, 10 years went by. Gray and Lucy realized they loved each other and started dating properly. Juvia and Natsu got married and had babies together. They named the baby girl Raindrop and the baby boy Igneel. They both had water and fire magic. Gray and Lucy got married and had a baby girl. Her name is Cleste. Cleste has ice make magic and she can use spirit magic.

Raindrop POV

I was playing hide and seek with mom, dad, and my brother Igneel when I found this strange person. She was looking at me in confusion. "Hi, I'm Raindrop!" I told her. "I'm Cleste," she whispered. I smiled and asked her "are you lost?" she nodded then ran into my arms. I held her then giggled. She looked up at me "you're cute" she mumbled I blushed. "N-no I'm not!" I told her she giggled and told me "yes you are Raindrop" that was the first time she didn't mumble or whisper while talking to me. Mum and dad then found me holding Cleste. "Raindrop who's your new friend?" mum asked me. "Her names Cleste," I told them. "Cleste your parents must be Gray and Lucy correct?" Cleste nodded. Mom just sighed and looked at dad.

Cleste POV

I met a cute girl as I was playing hide and seek with my mom and dad. Her name's Raindrop, her parents didn't seem to like me though. Mum and dad warned me that a woman and a man named Juvia Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel wouldn't like me. I was so happy to see that no matter what Raindrop's parents said she still liked me. My parents found out that Juvia and Natsu took care of me and thanked them a million times. Raindrop and I became BFFs over the few weeks that flew by. I started to grow a crush on Raindrop. Every time I went near her I blushed. Then one day she stopped talking to me completely. "R-Raindrop?..." I asked. "Hmm?" she responded, "w-why are you ignoring me?" "I'm not" she wasn't even looking at me. I then started to cry.