chapter 2

Lucy POV

I was waiting at the guild for Natsu to come back. Natsu hasn't come back from Porlyusica yet. Everyone's worried about him especially Juvia, she's more worried which confuses me because she loves Gray. I wanted to confess to Natsu today. I was scared that he would reject me. "What if he rejects me, Lev?..." I asked her sadly. "He won't Lu we all know he loves you!" she responded happily. Then I saw Natsu walking to the guild. So I ran up to him and hugged him he hugged back. I then tried to kiss him on the cheek to confess to him but he backed away in disgust. "Don't Luce I love someone else plus your only a friend to me" he told me. My heart broke into a thousand pieces. "W-What?!" I asked. Everyone except Juvia was confused. 

Natsu POV

I woke up in bed at Porlyusica's house I then thanked her for healing my wounds. She kicked me out because I was feeling better and she hates humans. I walked all the way to the guild. Luce must've seen me when got close to the guild because she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged back, of course, she then tried to kiss me on the cheek. She's obviously confessing to me. I backed away in disgust I don't think I should've done that it hurt her. I then told her "Don't Luce I love someone else plus your only a friend to me" (HAHAHAHHA SUCKER) I could tell her heart broke. I didn't mean to hurt her its just I love Juv. I've had a crush on juv for ages ever since the grand magic games actually! But I know she'll never be mine because she loves ice princess. Sometimes I wish I was him he's so lucky. "W-What?!" Luce asked in shock. I couldn't blame her everyone in the guild thinks I love her. They all think I'm dense when I'm not I know what they think. They all think I should date Luce because she's my BFF. Just because I'm close with Luce doesn't mean I like her! The whole guild looked at me in shock. As if to say "Natsu you idiot you love Lucy" well I don't. Juvia knows I don't like Luce she knows I like someone else but what she doesn't know is that I like her. I then walked up to Juv and picked her up. "N-Natsu~Sama!" she blushed as she exclaimed. I blushed a little. Did she call me Natsu~Sama? "Don't worry Juv I won't hurt you" I then walked to my house and put her down on my bed.

Juvia POV

When love rivel confessed to my Natsu~Sama, Juvia was angry. Why does she think that Natsu~Sama likes her?! Juvia was very happy that he rejected love rival. Natsu~Sama belongs to Juvia! Then when Natsu~Sama picked Juvia up she couldn't help but blush! Natsu~Sama picked Juvia up! Natsu~Sama carried Juvia all the way to Natsu~Sama's house. Natsu~Sama put Juvia down on his bed then looked at Juvia and asked "Juv...I want the truth...do you love me?" Juvia blushed then nodded and told him "of course Juvia loves Natsu~Sama!" Natsu~Sama blushed. Juvia then closed her eyes out of embarrassment. Natsu~Sama then placed his lips onto Juvia's. Juvia blushed red then kissed Natsu~Sama back. Juvia and Natsu~Sama kissed for 10 seconds then separated for air.