chapter 3

Natsu POV

After Juv and I kissed I blushed red. "Juv I love you so much," I told her while blushing. "Juvia loves Natsu~Sama just as much" she responded. I then put my hand in her beautiful ocean blue hair she blushed. Juv and I then lay down next to each other and I pulled her close to me and cuddled her. She cuddled back and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

THE NEXT DAY

I awoke to the smell of bacon and eggs. Juv must be cooking I thought. I walked into the kitchen and saw Juv making bacon and eggs. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. "Morning beautiful," I told her "m-morning Natsu~Sama" she responded with a smile as she blushed. We sat down when she finished cooking and ate together. We then walked to the guild that's when I saw everyone in the guild glaring at me. Lucy wasn't there. Ice princess walked up to me and screamed: "YOU HURT LUCY SO STAY AWAY FROM MY JUVIA" then punched me. Juv used water cane and attacked Ice princess which shocked the whole guild except me. "LEAVE NATSU~SAMA ALONE GRAY!" she screamed at him. Ice princess looked at Juv and asked "don't you love me and not the flame brain?" she responded "no Juvia loves Natsu~Sama! Natsu~Sama actually loves Juvia!"

Juvia POV

Juvia is proud of herself she finally stood up to Gray for Natsu~Sama. When Juvia yelled at Gray, love rival walked in the guild and saw Natsu~Sama holding Juvia's hand. "So that's who you love Natsu, you love the stupid water mage..." she told him. Natsu~Sama got angry at love rival for calling Juvia stupid he then screamed at her "LUCY SHUT UR MOUTH. THE ONLY STUPID ONE HERE IS U LUCY!" (DAMN SON) the whole guild was speechless. Juvia was to when Natsu~Sama called love rival stupid, normally Natsu~Sama is kind and caring to everyone in fairy tail no matter what they did. Which means Natsu~Sama really does love Juvia. Juvia blushed and hugged Natsu~Sama's arm tightly. Natsu~Sama smiled at Juvia and Juvia smiled back.

Erza POV

I was peacefully eating my beautiful strawberry cake when I saw Gray punch Natsu i got up to walk over to them till I saw Juvia yell at Gray! That was new. Then I saw Juvia holding hands with Natsu. I realized they were dating that's why she stood up to Gray she didn't want "her Natsu~Sama" hurt. Then when Lucy walked in she called Juvia stupid. I got furious no one in fairy tail calls the other stupid. Natsu called Lucy stupid for being mean to Juvia I wasn't mad at him I was...shocked. Natsu? Called Lucy stupid? I never thought Natsu of all people to call anyone stupid. Then Lucy ran out crying. I couldn't blame her Natsu the one who Lucy loves called her stupid. Gray ran out of the guild to cheer Lucy up everyone else in the guild was in to much shock. I knew Natsu didn't love Lucy it was obvious he loved Juvia. It was also obvious Juvia loved Natsu. I'm so happy for Natsu and Juvia.