chapter 8

Natsu POV

I woke up in Juv's arms while holding her. I blushed then saw her shirt was unbuttoned so I could see some of her chest. I looked away blushing red. She woke up and saw I was looking away then realised. "Oh! Sorry Natsu~Sama!" she apologised. "I-it's ok Juv" I replied still blushing. Juv then got up to make breakfast "NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Juv giggled and got back into bed "sorry Natsu~Sama" she apologised. "Stop apologising Juv," I told her while pulling her closer to me. "I won't leave you Natsu~Sama" she mumbled then fell asleep. "I won't leave you either Juv" I mumbled then kissed her forehead I then fell asleep. As soon as I woke up I walked into the kitchen to see Juv making breakfast. "Juv you left me," I told her as I made a sad expression "oh sorry Natsu~Sama" she giggled "it's fine Juv" I then sat down waiting for my food to come. I waited for 5 mins then Juv put the food in front of me. "Thanks, Juv!" she giggled "no problem Natsu~Sama" when I finished eating Juv's amazing cooking I took her hand then went to the top of a hill. "Natsu~Sama why did you take Juvia here?" she asked. "Have a look at the view" I answered her. (The cuteness is killing me Rn)

Juvia POV

Juvia then took a look at the view like Natsu~Sama told her to and Juvia was shocked. It was gorgeous. "Wow, Natsu~Sama it's beautiful..." Juvia told Natsu~Sama in amazement. "Heh I found this place a few days before we started dating and I thought you would love it!" "Natsu~Sama Juvia does love it!" then Juvia hugged Natsu~Sama tightly. Natsu~Sama hugged back then kissed Juvia. Juvia obviously kissed back. Natsu~Sama then told Juvia to sit down while he went to do something. Juvia did as she was told and sat down and waited for Natsu~Sama. Then when Natsu~Sama came back he had massive amounts of food. He also gave Juvia an ocean blue dress to match her hair. "I found this at a store and I thought it would match your gorgeous ocean blue hair Juv!" Natsu~Sama told Juvia. Juvia blushed and thanked him for getting it for her.

Gajeel POV

"I'm happy for Rainwoman and Salamander they found the one they loved. I found the one I loved ages ago. Now they can leave Levy and me alone! I hope they make a happy family wait what am I saying?! I hope they break up!" I exclaimed. "GAJEEL" Levy yelled at me. "What?!" "don't say that kind of stuff!" "ok fine!" Rainwoman and Salamander better be good for each other cuz if they're not then they'll never be happy.