Resurrection of Freddy's Spaghettiria

(The pictures on the top show what the thumbnail for each story would look like if it were an actual SMG4 episode. Nice touch, right? Onto the story!)

(Also, I gave this story a little edit to remove or change some parts to make it better or to prevent any more uncomfortable comments I've been getting recently. They've been bothering me, and I hope these make more people happy.)

SMG4 and Tari were looking for gaming stuff to buy so they can show that they're true gamers. They found a golden controller... but it was $2500.

SMG4: Shet.

Tari: That is so expensive!

SMG4: I doubt Infinite will give us any money of his because of... that incident of my release schedule.

He got horrible flashbacks of the rage from Mario and Meggy, and him yelling back at them, which made Infinite angry.

Tari: Yeah... but at least we have money from your merch!

SMG4: Oh yeah!

He checked his merch money, but it was just $100 short of the price.

SMG4: Goddamnit!

He called over Mario and Meggy to ask them for money.

Mario: No.

Meggy: We know what you did to us.

Mario: Get a job, hippie!

SMG4: I wanna spend more valuable time making my videos. You get a job yourselves.

Mario: WHAT?!

SMG4 threw Mario and Meggy out of the castle.

SMG4: Find a job, get $100. Easy.

He closed the door and locked it behind Mario and Meggy.

Mario: Mama mia...

Meggy: It's okay, Mario. We'll get the money for... him.

Mario: Fine... look-a like-a Mario's gonna have to find a job.

Mario and Meggy went to the city to start looking for a job. They found a mysterious flyer on the ground, and they picked it up.

It said: "Want to find a job? You've come to the right place. Head to these directions." and it also had a map showing directions to a mysterious place.

Mario: I guess this is the job we have.

Meggy: Yeah, let's go get that money for SMG4.

They dropped the flyer, as they forgot to read what was on the back. It said "Are you ready for Freddy?"

12AM

They arrived at the place directed on the flyer, which had dark paint all over the outside of the building.

Mario: Uh... I'm not so sure about this.

Meggy: It'll be fine, Mario. At least we'll get money out of this.

Mario: Okie dokie.

They walked inside. It was all dark and empty. The only thing they could see were lights and tables with party hats on them.

Mario: This seems a little familiar... but let's just get to our work stations.

They then heard the sound of a machine moving, and they saw that the noise came from a familiar bear to Mario. It... was Freddy Fazbear.