Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent 2

Before I begin, I'm really sorry for not making a one-shot for a month. I've had so much else on my hands. I hope you all understand. Now let's begin.

SMG4 arrived on a stage while fanfare played.

SMG4: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom Talent Show!

After he said that, there was applause from half the audience, and the other half booing him.

SMG4: Weird response. I don't know why. Anyways, like last time, the winner gets a butt-ton of coins!

Bob was sneaking up on the money, but escaped just as SMG4 turns around.

SMG4: And also like last time, you people at home will vote! Enjoy the talent, everyone!

The audience cheered again, as the stars of the upcoming talents were ready backstage, except for Tari, who was nervous.

Tari: I'm scared to be on stage...

Act 1

Tari tries to play the hardest games without raging

Tari: Wait, I'm on now?!

She nervously walked on stage, waved to the audience, and sat on the couch set up on the stage. She picked up a controller and started playing the first hard game, Super Meat Boy.

Tari: Okay... I guess I'm doing this.

Because of her cyborg abilities, she was able to control perfectly, avoiding every spike and not dying once. The audience was in awe by that.

Tari (thoughts): Wow... they love it!

She was having fun, as she picked up the second hard game, Cuphead. Like Super Meat Boy, she was running, jumping, shooting, and avoiding every hazard like a pro. She was completely focused on the game, and everyone loved it.

Tari: Alright! What's next?

The last hard game was picked... and it was Dark Souls. Once she saw that, she immediately had flashbacks to that bad dream she had where she was in Dark Souls.

Tari (thoughts): Oh crap...

She got the bad memories out of her head, as she picked her controller up again. She was more nervous than how she was earlier, and once she saw a boss, she got even more scared.

She kept dodging the boss's attacks as hard as she could, while the audience was rooting for the rapidly-sweating cyborg girl.

Tari (thoughts): You can do this, Tari... you can do this...!

Once she defeated the boss with her high skills, the audience cheered... while Tari fainted, making them gasp.

SMG4: Oh shit!

He ran up on stage and picked up Tari's fainted body, about to take her backstage.

SMG4: Let's give it up for Tari!

The audience cheered for the knocked-out cyborg girl again.

Act 2

Infinite and Crystal's puppet show

There was a cardboard stage in place on the stage, with Infinite and Crystal behind it with their puppets of Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and Toad in their Mushrooms and Morons outfits.