Mario & Meggy's Road Trip

Mario was sitting and watching TV while eating his spaghetti, as a commercial showed up.

Commercial: Come on down to DIDNEY WORL! A place full of wonder, happiness, and all that sh*t like that! Now all ticket prices are half off for 1 week! You gotta hurry, though! It won't last long! Come to Didney Worl today! (pause) GIVE US YOUR MONEY!

After Mario saw that commercial, he dropped the remote in shock, and started to get very excited.

Mario: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

He then got a call on his phone. It was from SMG4, and he picked it up.

Mario: Hello?

SMG4 and Toad were on the other line.

SMG4: No.

Toad: Hell no!

They then hung up on Mario.

Mario: Mama f*cker!

Mario then realized something.

Mario: Jokes on them, though! I have a wife who cares deeply for me!

Mario started running to his wife, Meggy, to tell her the news. He arrived to her, startling her a little bit.

Meggy: Whoa! Mario, you scared me. What's going on?

Mario still looked extremely excited.

Mario: DIDNEY WORL'S TICKET PRICES ARE HALF OFF!

Meggy: Awesome!

Mario: Can we go? Pleeeeeeeeease?

Meggy: I would love to go with you... but our kart...

Infinite: Don't worry. I fixed it for you two. Come check it out!

Mario and Meggy went to the garage with Infinite and saw their fixed two-person kart.

Mario: Whoa!

Meggy: Awesome! Thank you for fixing our kart, Infinite.

Infinite: No problem, you two. You deserve this trip after what you went through this past week. Crystal and I wish you two have a lot of fun on this trip.

Mario: Let's go pack our things, Meggy.

Meggy: Okay, Mario.

Mario and Meggy walked out of the garage to pack their things, as Infinite ran over to the trunk of the kart and planted a tracking device inside.

Infinite: I'll always keep after you two. Always...

He closed the trunk and walked out of the garage. Mario and Meggy walked back in the garage a few minutes later with the stuff they packed, including things they should get out in case of an accident, and spaghetti.

Meggy: You're taking spaghetti, Mario?

Mario: I need them in case for emergencies... when one of us gets hungry.

Meggy: (giggles) Okay, you can take them.

Mario: Oh yeah!

They put the things they needed in the trunk of the kart and closed it, as they went in the kart and started the engine. Meggy was the one who took the wheel, since she was better at driving than Mario, but once she sat in, she started to get flashbacks of ramming Mario with her single kart.