SMG4 TV

I'M BACK, BABY!

Anyways, let's start.

It was a normal day in the castle (well, if you call the Marios dancing naked in spaghetti normal), and SMG4 was watching videos on his computer.

SMG4: This is the life! Wait, dafuq is this?

He received a special e-mail from a TV executive and opened it.

"SMG4,

We at Adult Swim have decided to turn your hilarious videos into a primetime animated series! With you as the creator, director, writer, and executive producer!"

SMG4: HORY SHIATO!

"We're giving you and only 5 of your cast members (the rest will be voiced by soundalikes we can afford) a chance to be on TV! And you can do whatever you want! It's your show!

Come over to the studio whenever you can! You're gonna be a big hit soon!

-Adult Swim"

SMG4: OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!

Mario: WILL YOU SHUT UP!

SMG4: Fuck you!

SMG4 (thoughts): I'm so excited! I'm gonna be on TV! I gotta hold an audition in order for my show to succeed.

He started to put up flyers all over the Mushroom Kingdom in order to get people's attention, as everyone arrived at the castle moments later.

Infinite: SMG4 being on TV? I doubt the ratings will be good.

Crystal: I'm excited to audition. I'm excited to possibly be on TV again!

MXR Mario: It's about time I get my face in the spotlight, since Cooking with Bowser and Mario keeps failing.

Smesh: I'll participate... but if Meggy in his show is still Human Meggy, then I'm out.

Cristina: Same here.

Bob: ThE sExIeSt MaN aLiVe Is FiNaLlY gOnNa Be FaMoUs AgAiN!

SMG4 entered the crowded room.

SMG4 (thoughts): Jesus Christ. I didn't expect that much people to arrive!

SMG4: Attention, everyone!

Everyone else looked at SMG4.

SMG4: I'm gonna be on TV soon, and only five of you lucky people are gonna join me! I'm gonna put you all into different popular TV shows to see how all of you act.

Meggy: This is gonna be cool!

Mario: Yeah... but I don't trust SMG4. He might not pick you, since he's currently overusing Human you now, but I hope you do your best anyways.

Meggy: Thanks, sweetie.

Mario and Meggy kissed each other.

MXR Bob: ArE wE gOnNa Do ThIs Or WhAt?

SMG4: SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

The Simpsons
Starring: Mario, Meggy, Bob, Tari, and Baby Mario
Submittted by: SplendidSuperman122