MKGT2 Results

SMG4: Everyone! The results are in!

All of the contestants got up on stage. Mario, Meggy, Tari, Infinite, Crystal, Steve, Fishy Boopkins, MXR Bob, and Luigi were fine, while Bowser, Saiko, and Bob had body casts, and MXR SMG3 and Waluigi weren't there. It was time to announce the winner.

SMG4: Most of you did great... but there can only be one winner.

Everyone was excited for the results, hoping for them to win.

SMG4: And the winner... with 35.71% and 25 out of the 70 votes... is...

The audience and the contestants were sweating while SMG4 paused for effect and opened the envelope showing who the winner is.

SMG4: Mario and Meggy?!

Everyone was surprised, especially the audience and Luigi, but Mario and Meggy started cheering and celebrating their accomplishment, and the audience joined just after.

Tari: Uh, great job, you two!

Infinite: Great job, Mario and Meggy!

Crystal: You two were on fire!

Steve: (Sr Pelo gasp)

Fishy Boopkins: Aw man... we lost.

MXR Bob: ThIs Is BuLlCrAp. YoU tHiNk So ToO, oThEr Me?

Bob weakly put his sword arm up.

Bob: YeAh...

Luigi: HOW DID I LOSE THIS TIME?!

SMG4: Sorry, Luigi. When you were done with your act, I saw you do something.

Luigi: Shet.

Bowser and Saiko weakly gave the couple a thumbs up, as everyone else got off the stage. Mario and Meggy bowed before the audience and were rewarded, as promised, a butt-ton of coins.

Mario: HERE COMES THE MONEEEEEYYYYYY!

Meggy: Yeah! We did it!

The couple kissed each other, as the curtain closed and SMG4 got up on stage. The crowd immediately went silent once he went up.

SMG4: Why'd everyone go silent?! *sigh* Just go home.

SMG4 went back behind the curtains, as Mario and Meggy got on stage again, and the crowd went wild just as they got on. Once SMG4 heard that, he got on stage again, and the audience went silent yet again.

He groaned, went behind the curtains, grabbed Mario and Meggy, and showed them to the audience through the curtains. They went wild again. Then SMG4 got his head out, and they stopped cheering. The same thing happened when Mario and Meggy's hands were shown through the curtains, and then SMG4's hand got shown.

The curtains opened again, revealing Mario and Meggy kissing each other, resulting in a cheering audience yet again, and then the curtains closed and opened again, revealing SMG4 kissing his meme collection, making the crowd stop cheering. He danced with it for a little bit until one of the audience members threw a tomato at him.

SMG4: I give up, that's it.

He walked off stage, as Mario and Meggy were the audience's entertainment for a long while.

Here are the total votes.

Thank you all for voting and reading Mushroom Kingdom's Got Talent 2! I hope you all enjoyed it! I'll see you all later!