Smexy Soccer 2

Mario and Meggy were on a little drive on their two-seated kart through the Mushroom Kingdom.

Mario: It feels pretty nice to head out and go on a little drive together.

Meggy: Same here, Mario. This is such a great day. We really need to get out and relax after our paranoia last night.

They drove into a place called Smexy Town.

Mario: Hey, this place looks pretty familiar. I remember coming here 4 years ago.

Meggy: Wow. Time really flies by, doesn't it, my sweetie?

Mario: Yep, it sure does.

As they were driving through town, they were faced with a huge obstacle. An old man on the road.

Old Man Hobo: I love the young people.

Meggy tried to go for the brakes, but they're cut.

Meggy: Oh no...! Damn it, Toad. Why did he have to cut the brakes on our kart?!

Mario: SWERVE, MEGGY! QUICK!

Mario took the wheel and dodged the old man flawlessly.

Old Man Hobo: WHA?! Who's that?

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. (giggles)

Mario: No problem!

They then found out they're gonna crash into a wall. They screamed as the kart crashed. The airbags got out, launching Mario and Meggy out of their kart and on the ground.

Meggy: Ouch...

Mario: Hey! That was pretty good!

The kart exploded, leaving the couple in shock.

Old Man Hobo: Nice job, dickface.

Meggy: *sigh* Great. How are we gonna get home now?

Mario: Meggy, relax. There must be someone who will fix our kart in this town.

Meggy: Okay, Mario. Let's go find a mechanic.

???: Hey, look out!

A soccer ball suddenly hit Mario, which ricocheted off of him and hit Meggy. The ball came from the young Bob-omb and Goomba duo, Bobby and Goombs, who aged a lot during the past four years.

Goombs: Oh my goodness!

Bobby: A-are you two okay?

Meggy got up and was filled with anger.

Meggy: Hey, what's the big idea?! Hitting us with two soccer balls like that! Rude.

Mario saw the two kids and was happy to see them.

Mario: Bobby! Goombs! How have you two been?

Meggy: You... know those two, Mario?

Mario: I've known them back in my first visit 4 years back. I see you two have grown!

Goombs: Uhh... do we know this person?

Bobby: Goombs... that's the man who was very cool at soccer and beaten the meanie turtle who stole our soccer field!

Goombs: Ohhhh!

Meggy: You were a pro at soccer, Mario?

Mario: Yeah... I'm pretty good at it. It was a fun game. Watch me show off my awesome skills.