My Abusive Husband Chapter 1

// ~Author's Notes~ \\
Hey, This book is an inspiration I got from a Jungkook ff. I kind of changed it and made it longer for it to be a little different from the original version.

[NO COPYING]
~~~~~~~●●~~~~~~~= Time pass
___________________

First day of school,

"Oh great, its back to school" I said acting so cool. So there is this popular guy that girls are always talking about. They said that "OMG he is just so handsome, I can't resist it" and another girl once said that "the popular guy and the girl had sex one time" which we call fake news since he only liked one girl, and if that is her, she has to be alert since we all basically know that he is not the pure type.

I have a brother named Park Jin-Young which is the popular guy's best friend. They are always together thats why my brother was a popular guy in school too. But one day the popular guy and my brother had an argument. My brother told the popular guy that he likes Xiyeon, but the popular guy liked Xiyeon too so they decided for their friendship to be over. After the friendship over, my brother was no longer popular anymore.

I was walking towards my course with my best friend Park Soo Young, also known as Wendy. We were walking while talking which means we can't see on where we are going.

We were talking about her favorite kpop band Red Velvet until someone bumped onto me making my notebooks and books fall. I wasn't looking at at the person yet. I stared at my things that fell onto the ground and at Wendy with an open mouth that signals 'shock'. I looked at the person's shoes, "These shoes look familiar" I said in my mind. I looked up and saw Kim Taehyung, the most popular boy in school. Everyone stared at us, even the bullies that like him so much. They were laughing at me and I hate it when people are laughing at me.

"Hey are you okay? I'm sorry" he apologized while picking my things on the floor and handled it to me. "What-" I asked "What do you mean?" he asked politely "Nothing." I replied. He held onto my nape and pulled my head closer to his, "This is so akward Kim Taehyung. Stop. It." I said trying not to make direct eye contact with him. "I like you." he whispered as my eyes widened. He let go of my nape walked out leaving a small smile on his face. My cheeks turned pink after the incident. I looked to my left side and saw my schoolmates' faces in shock after recording me. Then I looked to my right side and saw Park Soo Young's eyes widened. "Lets go" I ordered her.

We walked in our course and took a seat. Since Professor Kang wasn't here yet, we spent our time on our phones.

I opened my phone and got a notification from different social media websites. I got tagged on a Facebook post. It was Solji's post, also known as the bully. She likes Taehyung so much that the girls that Taehyung flirts with are whom she bully. My head was heating so hard because of Solji's post. And her caption was 'OMG look at that girl she's stealing my boyfriend' It made me cringe so much, her caption wasn't even true. "What do you expect she's the school bully" Wendy said as I smiled.

"Hey-" she got cut off, "What is it?" I replied back. I saw her pointing her pointing finger to the classroom's door. I looked back and saw Kim Taehyung with his friends. "We're in the same coarse" I whispered to myself. I can't take my eyes off him, my eyes just kept on following him, I don't know why. "Do I like him?" "Of course not", my mind and my heart had an arguement. I recognized Taehyung beside me. "Hi beautiful" he whipered as my widened "Shut up, stop lying" I ordered him. The professor came in and started discussing topics of Biology (your course is Biology).