My Abusive Husband Chapter 12

3 days ago,

I woke up and stood up excitedly. You may be wondering why. You know why? Because today is the day I came to this freaking world! Or should I say today is my birthday.

I still didn't forgot about JiEun's death. Her face just keeps on popping in my mind. I could never ever forgive the guy who killed her. But, let's not think of sadness and JiEun's death anymore. Let's just go and take a bath.

I walked towards the bathroom and took a warm and refreshing bath.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I woke up and checked the time, it was 7:06 in the morning. It is also Y/N's birthday. I need to buy a gift immediately since I don't want her to be dissapointed. I walked towards my bathroom and took a bath.

●●●●●

After taking a bath,

I took a towel and dried myself. I took my black jogger pants for my bottom and a plain skinny white top. I put my clothes on and looked on the mirror. I look... gorgeous. All the girls in the amusement park would fall in love with me. For my hair, I took a red bandana and wrapped it around my forehead.

I got out and took my car keys. I went in my car and sat on the driver's seat, I started the car and drove towards the mall.

}} Y/N's POV {{

After taking a bath,

I took my bathrobe and wrapped it around my body. I took my time to pick my clothes. I finally decided. I got white high-waisted shorts and a black croptop for my top. I braided my hair and added flower clips on it to make me look like Rapunzel (from Tangled).

I got downstairs and saw darkness. Is my dad still not awake? Then...

}} Taehyung's POV {{

At the mall,

I arrived at the mall and got to the flower shop first, fake flower shop. Yeah I know why fake? Its because I'm in the freaking mall and they don't sell real flowers since it would just die. I walked in and saw Y/F/F (your favorite flowers), I'm definitely buying those. So, I didn't think twice to purchase it. It came in a bouquet with a ribbon tied on the handle of it. It also has a greeting card that has a calligraphized (if thats a word) 'I love you' on it.

After buying flowers, I got to Y/F/S (your favorite store) to buy her clothes. I know that she loves sweaters that are fluffy so I'm trying to find that. I got to one aisle that has alot of sweaters on it. I searched for the sweater that she would like. Hmm... how about this one! It is a black leather jacket that has a hood with the fluffy like fur on the edges of it.

This is perfect! She would totally love these. I'll go purchase it now. After purchasing the leather jacket, I got to the parking lot. I walked towards the parking lot and found my car. I got in my car and started it. I played music in the car and drove towards Y/N's house to surprise her.

}} Dad's POV {{

I woke up early to bake a birthday cake for my daughter, Y/N's birthday. I baked her favorite cake, chocolate brownie fudge. I made the frosting and covered the cake with frosting after taking it out of the oven.