My Abusive Husband Chapter 11

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!"

I screamed as I saw JiEun lying on the floor..

her hands tied and her chest, stabbed by a knife.

"What happened?!" Dad said looking up to me. He looked at JiEun as I look at his reaction. "D- dad, who d- did this?" I asked terrified that someone will pop up and stab me with a knife. "I- I don't know," dad said.

I opened my phone and texted Taehyung,

beatifuljagi: Taehyung! Please reply!
handsomejagi: Jagiya, what's up?
beautifuljagi: JiEun,

I was typing but before I could reply...

                           handsomejagi is calling you

                                Accept or Decline

"Jagi, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked worrying "Its J- JiEun," I said stuttering "What's with JiEun?" he asked, my face was all wet because of all the tears that came out of my eye. "Sh- she's d- dead" I said as waterfall of tears come out of my eyes. "What?! Okay I'll go there immediately!" he said and ended the call.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

Y/N just called me and she told me that JiEun's d- dead. I really don't believe it. She was kind, and she didn't deserve this.

I got my car keys immediately. I started the car and drove towards Y/N's house the fastest I can.

Ah sh*t! I got stuck in f**king traffic! Ugh what could go worse.

I parked the car somewhere and ran towards Y/N's house.

}} Y/N's POV {{

As Taehyung ended the call, I walked towards JiEun, dead JiEun.

I cried and got the knife out of her chest. It was covered in blood. Waterfalls of blood rushed out of her body, some are dry, some are still fresh but will dry soon. I kneeled in front of her.

"I'm sorry that this happened JiEun. You were a really good maid and unnie to me. You didn't deserve to d- die at a young age. You deserve more. I am really sorry we let this happen to you. Have fun in heaven" I smiled as my dad hugged me. I touched her one last time...

*Knock knock*. The door knocked. I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing with police cops. "Taehyung!" I said and hugged him. Some of the blood from my hands stained on his leather jacket but I hope he won't mind.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "Mhm.." I nodded even though I wasn't okay. I pulled out of the hug as me, Taehyung and the cops walked towards JiEun's old room.

The cops started investigating as tears still came out of my eyes. I walked out and texted JiEun's mom.

Park Y/N: Maam, I'm sorry to disturb but I have bad news for you.
Mrs. Lee: You're not quite disturbing but what is the bad news though.
Park Y/N: Your daughter, Lee JiEun.
Mrs. Lee: Aish! I'm sorry for my daughter's clumsiness. She's just really clumsy.
Park Y/N: Yes she's clumsy but that's not the bad news.
Mrs. Lee: Please tell me now.
Park Y/N: JiEun she's...
Park Y/N: dead.....
Mrs. Lee: What?! Why?!
Park Y/N: The cops are still investigating and we still don't know why.

What did happen?

}} Yoongi's POV {{

I was sleeping and just woke up. I was pretty bored so I decided to have *** (you already know what it is) with someone. Hmm.. How about Y/N, she seems pretty sexy.