My Abusive Husband Chapter 20

~ short chapter ~

"Y/N are you pregnant?" he asked me. "I- I still don't know" I lied stuttering because I didn't know what to say. I just hope he doesn't see the pregnancy test I threw at the trash bin earlier.

"Shit!" he swore and tugged his hair. "Please tell me your not pregnant" he said. "T- Taehyung, I still don't know" I said starting to get scared. "You better not be! Why didn't you remind me about protection before I came inside you!" he screamed at me. He was about to slap me when Jinyoung stopped his hand.

"Stop or I'll report you to the police" Jinyoung oppa told him. Taehyung put his hand down and got upstairs into our room.

"Thanks oppa" I said in relief. "Dinner is served" he said as I walked towards the dining table and sat down. I ate dinner with Jinyoung silently.

~~~~~~

After eating,

I got upstairs and knocked on the door of our room. I recieved no response from Taehyung so I just went in. I saw Taehyung laying on the bed while playing mobile games on his phone.

I layed down beside him and gave him a hug. He refused and stood up to go downstairs. He's avoiding me. I started to cry until I fell asleep.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I got downstairs and saw Jinyoung washing dishes. I layed down the couch as he broke the silence beneath us.

"Why do you do that to my sister?" he asked me with a deep voice. "Do what?" I asked like I did nothing. "You asked her to marry yku and she said yes. And now your just going to treat her in an abusive way" he stated. I didn't say anything and just sighed. "Not cool man" he said in korean and got to his room.

I layed on the couch and watched TV until I fell to sleep.

*Words: 319*