My Abusive Husband Chapter 8

6 and a half months later,

I woke up and got towards the bathroom.

I walked downstairs in my uniform and saw two plates with my F/F (favorite food) on it. "Uhh.. dad my birthday is still far away what is the occasion?" I asked him. "Y/N, you don't know? Your Graduating College!" he cheered "Uhm.. dad your too advanced. We don't know that yet" I assured him "What do you mean? Second top student that is not going to graduate? You've got to be kidding me" he said "Well okay I guess," I said and sat down with him.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I woke up and took a bath.

After taking a bath I saw Yoongi hyung sitting on my bed. "What the f*ck
hyung! Are you stalking me!" I blamed him. "No," he scoffed "I heard you liked someone. Tell, me who is it" he smirked. "Its uhm... uhh.." I was pretending to think even though I already like soemone. "Come on Taehyung-ah tell me!" he said excitedly "Why are you so excited?" I asked "Just tell me!" he said. "Uhh... wait" I said and got my uniform from my closet. I hurried up and walked towards the bathroom to dress up. I walked out and saw Yoongi hyung bored. "Tell me now or else when you wake up tomorrow that erection of yours will be gone" he warned me "Oh god" I murmured "Uhmm.. Uhhh... I- Its...." I said. "Who!" he blamed.

"Y/N!"

I screamed. His mouth formed an 'O' shape signaling that he is in shock. "Y/N?! The one and only daughter of Park Sanha?!" he asked "Y- yeah" I said and scratched my nape because of embarrasment.

"Bro! Confess to her! Make her your girlfriend or your wife!" he recommended "Its too early hyung, by the way aren't you going to school today?" I changed the topic "Taehyung-ah you know me, I never go to school, and if I go there I'll be the most popular not you anymore" he said "Oh yeah right, but your wasting mom and dad's money" I said "I don't care about that. Your gonna be late for school go now" he said. I nodded and got out of my room.

}} Y/N's POV {{

Ater eating,

"Mm.. that was good breakfast dad" I complimented him. He smiled as a reply. I stood up and got outside. I walked towards my car drove towards my school.

●●●●●

In school,

I parked my car and got out. I saw Jimin waiting at the main entrance of the school, reading a book that I believe has a lot of dirty scenes. Aish, that pervert mind of his.

I walked up to him and greeted him. "Hey," I greeted "Hi!" he replied and closed his book to hide it from me. "What book you got there?" I asked innocently "Um.. n- nothing" he said and hid it again. I smiled at him and got the book from him. I looked at the title and woah I was shocked. My eyes widened then focused on Jimin. "Wow seriously. You pervert!" I laughed and gave the book back.

"Y/N!" a voice called me from behind. I looked back and saw Taehyung running up towards me. "Taehyung!" I greeted. "Congratulations!" he said. "Uhm.. why?" I asked "Duhh... you became magma cum laude at your last year of school" he said "Congrats to you too. Your zuma cum laude right" I said and patted him at his shoulders. "Uhm Y/N, I can't be with you the whole day so here" he said and gave me a piece of folded paper. "Uhh.. what's this for?" I asked "Just read it later," he smiled and walked out leaving me alone. He turned around, "Oh umm.. Jimin will be with you" he said and pointed to Jimin. I looked back and saw Jimin smiling. "Aish, let's go kiddo" I said and walked with Jimin.

We arrived at my classroom and saw Taehyung sitting with his other friends at the same seat. I sat beside him and he just walked away and decided to sit at another empty seat.