My Abusive Husband Chapter 19

I woke up and didn't see Taehyung beside me. I got downstairs and saw Jinyoung oppa, my brother. Wait he's back? Oh yeah I forgot its Monday. His two massive luggages are sitting beside him while he's eating breakfast he made for me and himself.

"Jinyoung?" I asked with blurry eyes. "Y/N-ssi!" he cheered and came up to me and immediately hugged me. "So what's the news?" he asked "Well, me and Taehyung are.." "Long-distance relationshipped? Broke up?" "No, we're engaged. The wedding will be next week." I said "Am I inbited?" he asked "Of course!" I said and hugged him again. "Congratulations Y/N-ssi!!" Jinyoung greeted me.

We sat down on tbe chairs and started chatting while eating.

After eating, we waited for Taehyung to come.

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Seeing Taehyung drunk., has a messy hair and smells like wine or something. He also smells like cigarettes.

"Who is that guy!" he said pointing at my brother. "Is that a new guy of yours!" he shouted at me "No! Tae. He's my brother, Jinyoung. He's back" I explained. He didn't sah anything but just pulled me upstairs with him.

"Y/N who is that guy! You can't just bring boys in the house while I'm out!" he screamed at me. His eyes turning darker than ever. "Tae, calm down. He's my brother" I said. He calmed down as I broke the silence between us.

"Well, you can't just date another girl wheb you're engaged to one. You can't just drink alcohol when me promised your me your not going to. You can't just smoke if you promised someone your not going to!" I shoted at him.

He looked at me with his darkest eyes. He went closer to me until mu back hit the wall. He pinned me against it and started kissing me hungrily. I tried pulling out but he gripped on my wrist putting it above my bed. He pulled out and carried me to the bed. I stood up and tried to get out before he does "it" to me.

He didn't let me go as he was trying to take his clothes off. I didn't let him take my clothes off so I kicked him but it didn't work. I tried getting out of his grip but it didn't work and get him even more rough. His grip tightend and his eyes turned darker and he kissed me again this time, rougher. Then he forced me to do "it".

~~~~~~~~

After that, he left me there lying on the bed panting. I put my clothes back on and layed down the bed crying, still sensitive. I sighed as I felt my hole aching from all the harsh thrusts he did in me.

Wait, we forgot protection. And he came inside me. I might get pregnant. No!! I walked towards my vanity mirror and looked at myself. I looked awful and tired. I almost looked like a zombie. Ugh! Why didn't I fight him so that I won't get pregnant and not lose my virginity.

I choked and got to the bathroom. I went to the sink and puked. I got shocked and just continued puking. I got to the pharmasist and bought a pregnancy gest.

I got back to the house and stood ib front of the mirror. I held the pregnancy test on my hands. I looked at myself for a moment until I checked on the pregnancy test.

There were 2 lines.

I'm pregnant... I promise myself, I won't tell anyone. Just then, Jinyoung got in the bathroom and saw me. I threw the pregnancy tsst immediately in yhe trash can and faced Jinyoung oppa.

"O-oh, Jinyoung. What brings you up here" I stuttered. "Um. Nothing. Just wanted yo check ob you cause I saw Taehyung downstairs" be stated. I nodded and got out of the bathroon and layed dowb thr bed, cried, sobbed and felt depressed.

I fell asleep..

~~~~~

I judt woke up and ordered salad on ubereats (grab food). I just layed down on the bed and rubbed my tummy. I strated talking to the baby... "Hi baby," I said. "This is your mom. I promise to take care of you even if your dad leaves me. Cause I know he will one day" I stopped, starting to tear up. "I feel like he's been cheating on me with another girl since I catfished on his phone last week. And he's also getting abusive to me. So, baby. If we have to live by ourselves, I'll try to help you forget you have a father" I said as a few tears start to fall off my eyes.

I sighed and stood up. I got downstairs and saw Jinyoung preparing dinner. I waited for dinner.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

After walking out from Y/N, I got to the bar and ordered vodka. As the vodka is being prepared, I recieved a notification from Messenger.

Taehyung's phone:

                                       6:43
                Monday | November 20, 2019

                Messenger
                Jagiya texted: "Jagi, I have to
                tell you something..."

I clicked on the notification and replied to her...

Jagiya: Jagi, I have to tell you something...
Jagi: What is it jagiya?
Jagiya: Remember earlier..
Jagi: Yeah, I took your virginity earlier. Is there something wrong?
Jagiya: Well, you came inside me, right?
Jagi: Yeah, I'm sorry. I forgot to pull out.
Jagiya: You forgot protection. I might be pregnant.

I didn't reply and left her on seen. I almost forgot about that. I might get her pregnant. I hate her and what if I got her pregnant. I don't want to take care of the baby. Shit!

The vodka was served and I drank it as fast as possible. Ooh, it burns my throat. I forgot. But whatever. As soon as I finished the vodka, I payed for it and got back at home.

~~~~~~

}} Y/N's POV {{

Me and Taehyung had a very long conversation of me telling him he forgot to use protection and that Imight be pregnant. He left me on seen adter my last message and I think that means he's shocked.

Someone knocked at the door as I opened it. It was Taehyung.

He quickly approached me and asked me.

"Y/N, are you pregnant?"

*Words: 1050*