My Abusive Husband Chapter 16

The morning after the car accident,

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I woke up and saw Y/N sleeping, in my arms. How do I get out of here without waking Y/N. I think she's on a deep sleep so I'll just stand. I stood up and got downstairs. I saw her dad preparing for work, I also saw a lot of paperbags.

I will prepare breakfast for her, but since I'm not a good chef I'll just do something really easy to cook. Hmm.. maybe bacons?, nah. How about pancakes? Yeah I think that's pretty easy to cook so I'll just do that.

I found the pancake mix and put it in the bowl, all of it. I got some eggs, butter and all those ingredients. I mixed it all together and put some on the pan. After waiting for it to cook, I got nutella from their fridge.

I made about 4 pancakes, 2 for me, 2 for her. I put 2 on my plate and 2 on her plate. I put the nutella on our pancakes and spread it out. I also put 1 ice cream on each of our pancakes.

Then, I walked upstairs towards her room.

}} Y/N's POV {{

"Jagi wake up," Taehyung said rubbing my forehead. I opened my left eye and saw Taehyung holding two plates of pancakes. I didn't wake up, trying to tease Taehyung. He kissed my forehead going down to my nose and to my lips. When he was on my lips, I quickly woke up and saw the pancakes.

"Mmm.. pancakes" I said and got my plate of pancakes. When I was about to get a bite of my pancake, Taehyung gave me a quick and soft peck on the lips. "Hey!" I said and let go of my plate of pancakes and started punching him lightly on his shoulders. He giggled at my actions. "Ouch! Stop it! It hurts" he faked out. I giggled and took a bite of my pancake, "Mmm.. this tastes good!" I complimented him for his cooking.

"You taste better"

He blurted out smirking which made me look at him with eyes that almost fell out. He stood up laughing, "I'm just joking jagiya!" he said and giggled with me. He sat beside me and hugged me tight. He's so sweet.

He stood up and went back at his position where he was earlier. He ate the pancakes with me. "By the way, I will be shopping in the mall later" he complained "Shopping?" I asked "Yeah you know, for Taehyung Jr." he smirked. I choked on what he said. "Just kidding," he giggled as I pinched his cheeks lightly.

We ate the pancakes while laughing...

○~~~~~~~●♡●~~~~~~~○

After eating,

"I gotta go home and get all my clothes and necessary stuff such as my laptop, alien stuffed toy and Gucci stuff" he said and stood up. "Aren't you going to take a shower?" I asked "Mmm... yeah. Wanna go together?" He asked "Shut your assh- up" I cut off the swear word even though it wasn't much a swear. "I was just kidding" he giggled "I'll take a bath in my house" he smiled and got out of my room.

As he got out, I got downstairs and got the paperbags that were full of the furniture stuff I bought. I contacted Jimin, since he was pretty strong, I think he can help me.

Y/N: Hey Jimin!
Jimin: Hey Y/N! What makes you text me?
Y/N: Well.. Imma tell you something in my house... and I was thinking if you could come over?
Jimin: Sure! I'll go, but do I have to go now?
Y/N: Yes, NOW.
Jimin: Okay..

I waited for him...

●●●●●

*Ding dong*, the doorbell rang. It must be Jimin. I opened the door and saw Jimin. "Annyeonghaseyo Y/N-ssi!" Jimin cheered and gracefully hugged me. I hugged him back, "Come in," I said as he walked in. "So, Taehyung is moving in and I was planning to give my room a new makeover simce he doesn't seem to be comfortable with it" I stated "Really! You and Taehyung are husbands and wives now?!" he said "I didn't remember saying that earlier" I said "Oh. Okay, I'll help you!" he said and ran up the stairs before me. I walked after him. 

"Oh" he said as I saw a disgusted look plastered on his face. "Yeah I know, its really girly. That's why I am replacing the furniture so that Taehyung will be comfortable" I explained "Wow, he's so lucky" he smiled. "So where's all the furniture we're going to use?" he asked "Its downstairs" I replied with a little giggle. "I'll just get it" he said being a gentleman. "I'll help you!" I said and ran down the stairs after him.

"Where is it?" he asked searching for paper bags. I didn't reply but instead I walked towards the paperbag and grabbed two of them. I walked upstairs while laughing at him. He grabbed the two paperbags left and walked upstairs towards my room.

I closed the door and started thinking of things to do with my bedroom. Aha! I know what to do now! "Jimin, my plan is to not to move the bed, just change the comforters. Wait, I changed my mind. I am going to put the bed at the very top left part of the room. Then, the couch will occupie the extra space left. The TV is going to stay there. And the lampshade and the diffuser will go beside the TV. That's it. You get it Jimin?" I asked and took a look at him... he was.... sleeping and even got dripping saliva out of his mouth. Ew, that's so gross!

"Jimin!!!" I said and pushed him slightly "Y/N-ssi calm down, I'm just faking it" he said. "But I still didn't understand what you said." he giggled. I didn't hear him that much but I didn't care.

I first took my comforter off my bed. Once I got it off, I replaced it and put on the new black and white comforters with matching black and white pillows. Jimin sat on the bed, "Wow, its so soft" he said and started bouncing up and down. "I could have a sleepover here sometime" he said "Yeah.. no. You can sleep on the couch if you want" I said. "Aww.." he pouted.

Next, we pushed the couch together to the corner. I sat on the sofa taking a rest. I actually slept since I was so tired...

○~~~~~~~●♡●~~~~~~~○

I woke up and saw Jimin sleeping beside me.. hugging a pillow. I stood up cause I somehow heard the doorbell ringing. "Jimin wake up!" I said shaking his body hoping to wake him up. "What~" he moaned "Taehyung is here" I stated "Really?!" he said and ran down the stairs before me. "Wait!" I said and ran after him. I saw Jimin opening the door and hugging Taehyung as he first saw his handsome face.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked carrying his luggage full of clothes. I excitedly pulled Taehyung upstairs towards our room while Jimin was carrying his bags. I opened the door, "Surprise!" I cheered as Taehyung peeked in.

"Wow" he said as he admired our new room. "Well I realized that you weren't getting really comfortable with my room so I decided to give it a makeover... with Jimin helping me" I explained "You don't like it don't you" I said "No, it's perfect" he said as he kissed my forehead. "Thank you" he said as we came in.

He sat on the bed and taking a nap while cuddling with me.

}} Jimin's POV {{

They didn't come out yet so I'll just wait maybe their having a make-out session so yeah..

I'm not patient at all so I came in and saw them cuddling in each other's body. Of course I'll join in! I layed behind Taehyung and hugged him in my arms. "Good Night!" I murmured under my breath as I cuddled to sleep with them being the third wheeler.

*Words: 1355*