My Abusive Husband Chapter 7

5 am in the morning,

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Taehyung's cushion and saw nothing but a messy bed. I stood up and took the thermometer. I put it in my underarm and waited for it to beep.

*Beep beep*. The thermometer rang, I got it off and it was 37.1 degrees celsious. Yes! I can go to school now. I fixed my bed as well as Taehyung's.

I wonder where he is?

Why do I care anyways...

I grabbed a towel, I walked outside towards the bathroom. I saw the bathroom door open. It must be my dad. I peeked in and saw Taehyung taking a bath. I quickly shut my eyes close and turned around.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I was taking a shower but suddenly I heard the door open. I turned around and saw Y/N, eyes shut and looking at the other way. I blushed and got a towel that Y/N's dad gave me earlier. I quickly grabbed it and covered my friend.

}} Y/N's POV {{

"Y/N, you can look now" he said. I turned around and blushed.

My towel dropped because of his figure. I looked at him up and down. He has a towel covering his friend. His fit abs is showing which made me blush even more. He was extremely wet (its not wat u guys think). His hair was wet and messy. I looked at his face and he was extremely hot.

"You okay now?" he asked. I nodded slowly and smiled a little. He got closer to me, he laughed a bit. "W- what's so f- funny?" I asked nervously. He was inches closer to my face. My eyes widened and covered my lips. "Don't worry. I ain't going to do anything to you" he smiled. I nodded and pushed him off. "I'm going to take a bath now" I said and pushed him out and locked the door.

I took my clothes off and took a bath.

○~~~~~~~●♡●~~~~~~~○

After taking a bath,

I got out of the shower. "Sh*t!" I sweared to myself since I forgot to bring my uniform. "Taehyung! Taehyung!" I screamed and covered myself with my towel. "What?" Taehyung responded. "I forgot my uniform and.... u- underg- garments" I said.

}} Taehyung's POV {{

I blushed after she said that she forgot her 'undergarments'. I just responded with okay. I went in her room and opened her closet. I was surprised since her closet is as big as a room. I went in and saw Gucci purses, sweaters, belts, shoes and t-shirts. I also saw Versace, Louis Vuitton and so much more expensive designer brands stuff. I never knew her dad's company was so rich she could all these stuff. I know for sure that she is not a spoiled brat. I explored her closet and saw her uniforms. I got the blouse and the shirt. Its time for the embarassing part, her undergarments.

I found her undergarments and got a bra and her panties. I was disgusted but for her its okay.

}} Y/N's POV {{

Someone knocked on the door and for sure it was Taehyung. I opened it and saw Taehyung, he's covered with the towel and shirtless. I got the uniform and locked the door immediately.

I wore my uniform and headed outside. I brushed my hair and, Taehyung was still in his freaking towel. I tied my hair onto a bun. I put light make-up on and lip balm so my lips won't be dry. He's sitting on my bed still in the towel.

I started a conversation with him. "So, are you going to school in a towel?" I asked jokingly. He laughed, "Do you want me to?" he said and I can see in the mirror that he is smirking. "Shut the f*ck up Taehyung" I sweared. He laughed a but and stood up. "I know!" I said "What?" he asked "My brother! He still has his uniform in his closet. You can wear it!" I suggested. He nodded, I stood up and walked towards Jinyoung hyung's room which is next to dad's room at the third floor.