My Abusive Husband Chapter 4

The morning after you almost become a non-virgin,

I woke up because of a sudden noise. I looked at the place where Taehyung and Jimin are but saw nobody. But I can hear. noises around me.

I rubbed my eyes with two closed fists. I looked in front of me and saw Jimin and Taehyung talking in front of me, shirtless, only wearing towels that covers their manhood. Taehyung and Jimin's hair was wet at that moment so they looked kinda hot. I kinda felt embarrased.

"What? Where am I?" I asked "Your in my house" Jimin smiled. "What the-" I said. I ran towards his bathroom and looked through the mirror. I ran back to the bed and asked them something. "Do you have an extra shirt?" I asked "Yeah" Jimin replied "Can I borrow one?" I asked politely "I think it-" I cut him off "It's okay." I continued.

He walked towards his closet and reached out for something. "Hmm let's see if I can find any clothing that doesn't fit me anymore" he tought to himself. "Aha!" I heard him and looked back. I saw him holding a royal blue sweater. "This was my mother's gift when I was just 22 years old, 2 years ago" he said "How old are you Y/N?" he continued "Uhm.. 22" I replied. Taehyung stole the sweater and asked "Would this fit you?" "I think?" I replied.

I stole the sweater from Taehyung and walked towards Jimin's bathroom.

}} Y/N's POV {{

I ran towards Jimin's bathroom. I locked the door and stripped my clothes off. I opened the shower door and turned the knob to the left so that the water temperature will be warm enough for my body.

I enter the shower and felt the warmness of the water touch my body.

○~~~~~~~●♡●~~~~~~~○

After taking a bath,

I got out of the shower and turned it off. "That was a fun bath" I said "I saw Jimin's royal blue sweater beside the sink. I tried to find a bathrobe but I can't find any. So I have no choice but to borrow an extra towel from the boys. (you are not borrowing the towel that they are using okeh).

"Jiminnnn!!!!!!! Taehyunggggg!!!!!!" I screamed "What?!?!?!" they replied screaming as well. "Can I ask you a favor?!?!" I asked while screaming "Sure!! What is the favor?!" they replied screaming "Jimin I can't find any towel in here so can you get me an extra towel?" I asked "So do you want the towels that we are wearing right now?" Jimin asked "No way!!!!" I yelled "Yeah I know I was just kidding" he said.

}} Jimin's POV {{

I heard Y/N's favor. She said that she wants me to get her a spare towel, and so I did. I walked out of my room still not dressed with clothes. Well I have a towel to cover my member so that Y/N and Taehyung won't see.

I ran downstairs towards my older brother's room. I opened the door and saw his room. I can see memories in his room. I walk towards his TV and remembered me and Jin (Jin was your older brother) watching movies when we were little. I walked towards his bed and saw his bedside table that I gave at his birthday. I know that it is weird to give a bedside table as a birthday gift but his old bedside table just doesn't match his room so I decided to replace it.

I saw a picture frame facing the bedside table. I face it up and cannot see the picture since it was covered with dust. I blew the dust off the picture revealing a picture of Namjoon and I when it was my birthday.

(I said Jimin have 3 brothers. The youngest brother only lived for 3 years. He had a disease in the heart which made him 😵.)