chapter 2

Hanji P.O.V

I came back from shiganshina last night.I was supposed to report to 'him'right away but i took my time.oooo..he is gonna kill me now.here i stood before his door.without any hesitation i opened the door and flew inside.the room was as usual dark.big office room with a big glass window at the back from where you can see the whole city of trost.big glass table and wooden chair.comfy couch and wooden tea table.a huge bookshelf filled with books according to his tastes.i went inside and greeted him the usual one,'how're ya doing shorty?did you miss me?''he was facing the window watching the night view having his back on me.i heard him making a 'tch'sound.''oi shitty glasses.how many times do i have tell you to knock before you enter into my office?sometimes i wonder if you even have a brain to remember such thing.''his deep grumpy voice echoed in the big room.i couldnt care less about his complaints so i went on...''guess what whom i met in shiganshina??''I couldnt see his face but i swear his eyes flickered.he turned to me at once.''did you find him hanji?''his voice filled with excitment and desperation.''heck yes i did.as you have informed me,he was taking his usual favourite route to home.i was waiting for him there and pretend to bump into him.''for a moment i felt like teasing him a bit so i added something to my description,''you know what,he was super cute when i bumped into him.his body was so soft and slender.i almost felt like crushing him when i flipped on him''of course i didnt fell over him,i was just teasing.and boy did it work.even though it was dark inside the room i could sense his fists clenched,i could alse hear the sound of his greeted teeth.shit!did i overdo it?''Hanji''he growled''you really know how to get on my nerves.but i wont fall for the same dirty trick again''he said through his gritted teeth.phew...guess i'm safe for now.but still....i can never get tired of his jealous reactions.i laughed and said,''Really?Am i the only one who's playing dirty here,eh?''he snickered and looked away,turning his back again.suddenly i felt a shiver down my spine.i dont like that snicker of his.it means something real bad is gonna happen.I dont like it.I dont like it at all.I must warn him.''hey,just dont overdo it.go easy on him,okay?''he kept his silence.i panicked.''Remember what happened bac-'' ''shut up four eyes.everything will go perfect this time.I have planned it through.just let him come to me.just let him step one foot into my world again.i promise,everything will go according to my plan.i just know it.''he barked,cutting me off mid sentence.i looked at him into the eyes.his mad eyes glowing with rage.and what else..determination?I sighed then grinned again.''well then.lets cross our fingers.I'll welcome him when he comes here''saying it i hoped out of his office.my grin droped.i was worried for eren.will he except his fate?this sick bastard hasent told me anything in details about his plan.sighing again i started walking towards my office room,my mind racing.when eren comes here i need to watch over those two,eren and him.suddenly a thought occured to me.why am i supporting his sick plan?shouldnt i stop him?i stood infront of my office room.i opend the door and entered into the room.my room was a mess as always.not that i mind.i looked over my table and found the photo frames.those were the childhood photos of me and that stubborn bastard.then i found my answers.this sick bastard is my best friend.i must help him.i know that he is beyond recovery and i alone cant cure him.thats why i need eren.thats the first reason i ever agreed with his sick plan to retrieve eren back.if he is the patient than eren is the only doctor.atleast thats what i believe.i just hope that nothing goes wrong like it did five years ago.he needs eren and i need him.thats how our fates are connected.in this game eren is the ace.Eren Jeagar.what have you got yourself into.if only you hadnt met him in the first place 5 years ago......

So....how was it?the story is going on.the twists are coming real fast.cliffhangers everywhere.but please be pateint.if you like this story dont forget to vote.peace out.