chapter 7

Ooooo my god. Thank u guys so much for the 1st 100 reads. U people are just awsome. As for my appresiation, I'll reveal a small amount of their past in this chappy. Hope u enjoy😁😁

''Hey senpai. What are you doing alone here?''............... ''Senpai,do you play baseball?''....

''Wow senpai! Your pitching skill is awsome. Please join our school team..........''

''Senpai, congrats! From now on you are our team captain. So I'm gonna call you HEICHOU. Hahaha''.........

''Yeeessss heichou we won. We won the game heichou. All thanks to you. I'm so glad I had you heichou.''................

''You should smile often heichou. I really love your smile. It really looks good on you. Haha..........''

''Heichou, can you believe it? My crush just proposed to me! God I'm so excited. Heichou, I'm in love with her so much.''............

''I-I cant.... believe this.... She is actually dead. Heichou..... I just got her..... and now....she is gone.... forever. What am I g-gonna do now h-heichou? Why would anyone k-kill her?''.........

''Heichou...... I still miss her so much.''.............

''I'm so glad heichou. You are always here for me. I just dont get it. Why Mikasa hate you so much?''..................

''Mikasa is still scolding me to stay away from you. I just.... dont know........what to do anymore.......''

''Heichou..... what are you doing? Let her go.................''

''Heichou whats wrong with you? Why did you try to kill Mikasa? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?''.................

''I'm sorry Heichou. But we cant be friends anymore................''

''I dont wanna talk with you..........''

''Quite following me...............''

''LEAVE ME ALONE!!''...........

''What are you doing....... stay away........ dont come any closer...... dont fucking touch me....... No....... no...... no...... dont...... NOOOO.......''

''Heichou.........why.........why would you do such thing to me............''

''Dad,please listen to me. I didnt do it I swear. I didnt do it with him. Jean just spread the rumars. I didnt do it. Believe me...please''

''Mikasa atleast you listen to me.... he forced it..... he.... h-he raped me.
........there was nobody to help me..
I was so scared.... I'm so sorry. I should've listened to you. I'm so s-sorry....so s-sorry.... Mikasa......''

''Guys please, stop doing these. I've told you I'm not gay......I'm not.
.......please.....dont do these........''

''Heichou,stop hurting them............
You're gonna kill them at this rate. STOP IT!!''...............

''What the heck? Just because they bullied me you are gonna kill them? .......... are you insane?...........
Wait.... does that mean....she.... you killed.....you sick BASTARD...........''

''Professior pixis, I didnt do anything like that. They are lying. Sir please...... I didnt.......I'm not what you think I am........he forced me......please .....believe me........... LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT.................''

''Why are you here now? Are you satisfied now.... happy to see me ruined for good......tell me..... what did I do to deserve this huh......its all your fault. You did this to me.....
You........you did this.....you damn bastard.... stay away from me.........
I dont wanna see you again. Get out of my life......you are a curse.........YOU ARE A CURSE IN MY LIFE LEVI............................''

Levi jolted up from bed,sweating and panting heavily. He looked beside him and found Eren sleeping in his arms. Well....unconscious. Seeing his sleeping face made him relax. Levi snuggled closer to Eren,closing the gap between them. He listened to his breathing, matching his own. You might be struggling now. But oneday....you will come around....No matter how many times I have to knock you out....how many methods I have to use.... I will always keep you with me....I cannot change the past Eren. But I can create a future for us. All you have to do is love me.....

Thinking to himself,Levi slowly drifted to sleep. Hugging onto his dear life, his love, his obsession, his posession,his Eren........

His here...he's right here...now he canr go anywhere....now he cant leave me....he's here.....

Ok.this one is smaller. Sorry.but im kinda busy and stuff like that.I hope u guys liked it. See u in the next chappy. Also VOTE if u like. Peace out😅😅