chapter 9

Still Hanji pov

Shit shit shit....did he really escape? But how? There's no way in hell he can get out of this place. Even if he did manage to get out of the condo he can never get his ass out of this mansion. Oh...did I forget to mention something?

Yes, yes I did.

Apparently, the place I'm calling condo is our Eren's personal jail which is inside of Levi' three storried mansion(that filthy rich bastard). Also on the top floor. So even if Eren got out of the condo, he will surely get caught by the guards at the entrance or the maids in the mansion. There are atleast 100+ cctv cameras here. So its literary impossible to escape.

Now back to present.

Eren is not coming to open the master locked door. So I'm assuming he is not inside. Should I call levi?

No, bad idea. He will totally freak out and turn nuts. So no calling Levi.

Should I inform the guards and maids to search the property?

Still a bad idea. Cause this way an emargency alarm will go off and this will not go unnoticed by Levi.

So what should I do then?

I took a deep breath and put the security code on the lock of the master door. I decieded on looking for him by myself. So why not start from inside this fucking hell of a condo.

Now you can ask me if I had the security code in the first place so why bother knocking?

The answer is easy & complicated.

I just didnt wanted to startled Eren by burging in without notice. I know I do that a lot with Levi. But Eren is a different story.

I entered the living room which was really cold and dark even in the morning. The black curtains were closed on the huge closed glassed windows. I looked for any source of life and movement.

Nobody was there.

My heart started to race like a fucking titan. I was panicking. Did he really left? If he did then how am I gonna face Levi? This time he will surely............

I stopped thinking by mentally slapping myself. Now is not the time for this. Stop being such a Levi, Hanji!!

I started looking through rooms after rooms. I dont know which room they used last night. So I was getting through every single one.
Suddenly I heared splashing sounds. It was really faint. But it was there for sure. I started following the sound which led me into a room. My grin returning to my face in search of hope. But I droped it immidietly when I entered the room. It was a huge room obviously which looks like a master bedroom to me. But right now it looks like a battlefield right now.

The whole place is a mess. Bed sheets torn, furnitures broken, mirror shattered, window sill broken, door broken, broken pieces of glass everywhere.

What on earth happened here?

I look around the whole place and realized that not only it was messed up but also it was flooded. I look for the source of water and found a broken door. The sound of flowing water was still coming from there. I exhaled a shaky breath and opened the door. I peeked in. I didnt know what reaction I should have at the scenery in front of me. Surely Eren was there. But I couldnt get happy or relieved. Cause no matter how I put it, the whole situation is fucked up now. Eren was fucked up. And I mean literrary.

Eren was in the bath tub which was now overflowing with water. But it looked like he didnt care about the waste. He was half naked. I could see his bare skin under the clear water. He had his back on me. He was hugging his knees and rocking back and forth. I just stood there watching him. I searched his body with my eyes and to my dissapointment, found something I didnt wanna see.