chapter 5

Eren's POV

I'm now lying on a huge king sized bed which I can never afford on my own.The room I am in now is too big to my liking filled with expensive furnitures and other staff. I just had a tour of this condo which is the size of almost half of my old school courtyard.overall in one glance,this whole place is too fancy for my standerd. But surprisingly this condo is now mine.it has a huge ass living room,three bedrooms,four bathrooms,a kitchen attached to the dining room in which a whole baseball team can fit in. Yes,from now on this is my home sweet home. Atleast thats what HE told me to believe. But no matter how I look at it,this whole place is like a prison to me. Inside this condo,I feel like a caged bird. Everything feels so suffocating. I am currently in my bedroom,lying on my back facing the roof,my eyes searching for something.But all I see is blank. Everything that happened till now still looks like a nightmare to me,too scary to be real. I just still cant belief this. I wonder whats Mikasa doing now. After having this onesided deal with Levi he forced me to write a letter addressing Mikasa,telling her that everything here was alright and that I'll be working here from now on. Some obvious lies. But I was helpless. Levi has chained me inside his dark world.

Flashback

''As you wish...'' I said it through gritted teeth. My head bowed down in shame. I wasnt looking at Levi but was sure that he was smiling his victorious smile. ''Now thats more like it'' saying it he called out to someone. The door burst open and Hanji san popped in with her wild grin. I did nothing but looked àt her,my eyes filled with betrayal,hurt and hatred. She paused for a moment seeing me kneeling down. But ignored me anyway and went to Levi,massive grin plasterd to her face,''So how did it go.Did you guys finally came down to your conclusions?'' Levi frowned at her for being so loud. He made a Tch sound and said,'' Dont have to be that loud,four eyes. And fortunately.....we have indeed.'' Both of them looked at me with predatory eyes. My god...I've never felt this vulnerable before. What should I do now? Think Eren think. ''I guess its time to seal the package now,shorty.'' She beamed with joy making me confused. What are they planning on doing with me? Levi came closer and knelt down before me,making contact with my teary eyes. He smirked,''So Eren.Here's the thing. I want you to make a deal with me.'' I looked at him with confusion. He continued,''From now on you will stay here and work in my company as other staffs do. You are not allowed to leave this place untill I fire you.'' I was still bewilldered by this.what is he saying. I thought he would demand something more vitious. But this deal looks more like a job offer which I need the most now. Wait...is he trying to be kind with me? Is he trying to help me? For a moment, I dont know why, but a weight just lifted off my chest. Untill I saw him smirking at my now relaxed face. ''Well,atleast thats what others will see at the office and outside of your work. But on the inside you will be my personal beloning. You will stay with me forever till the day you die. Your whole existing will be mine. You will totally belong to me. You will not be allowed to meet with anybody other than work. Of course that includes your friends and family that you have left in Shiganshina.'' He paused and gave me a brief look. I said nothing, my mind totally blank,unable to think anything. I just stared at him with fear and shock. ''As long as you obey me,Eren,I promise that i'll leave your hometown alone.No one will cause any harm to your people. But if you disobey me or try to escape,just remember this,I have your people as hostages. That also includes your friends and family.'' Levi finally finished his speech and Hanji came forward holding a piece of paper. She gave me the paper with a pen. I looked at the paper. It was a contract paper. By sighning it I offer my whole existence to Levi. And in exchange I get to keep my family safe. I was trembling. ''A-are you t-trying to make me y-your p-p-prisoner?'' I said stuttering. He smiled a crooked smile and got up on his feet ''Yeah,kinda like that. But in a more possesive way. I'm a bussinessman Eren. I dont do anything for free. You will be my price for keeping your town safe.'' I looked down at the paper again. Is this really my fate? Why did I have to end up in his hands. I was able to escape his twisted world before. Because he was weak back then. But this time he is more powerful. Will I be able to escape again? Even if I do run away,what will happen to my family? What will happen to mikasa and armin? They're fates have got entangled with my misfortune now. What should I do now? I just wanna die right now. No wait,calm down. Think carefully. The fate of Shiganshina depends on me now. I cant just throw them away. I have to think rationally. I might turn into a prisoner of him but I can still fight him. And I'll keep fighting him till I die. I wont let him have his way with everything. I'm sorry Mikasa. I'm sorry Armin. But this is the only way. But I promise you. I wont give up. I will come back to you two. I swear on God. Thats right, I've made up my mind. I stole a glance towards the proud,sick ravenette and the maniac bitch. I wiped the rolling tears from my cheeks and signed the contract paper. My heart broke at this. Ĺevi smiled wildly and Hanji san giggled madly. Levi took the paper from my hands and cupped my face, ''Oh Eren. From now on you are mine and mine alone. I feel like I'm the happiest man in this world. Thanks to god that he blessed my life with you. From now on we will live hapily ever after. Just like those fairytales. I love you Eren. I love you so much'' he leaned in to kiss me again. I was about to jerk him of but suddenly I was pulled up by Hanji. She straightened me on my feet leving Levi on the ground glaring at us. ''Now now Levi. Give him a little space will ya. I'm sure he is tired as fuck right now. I'll take him to his new home now. Now if ya'll excuse us....'' saying this she dashed out of the office room with me leaving a cursing Levi behind. After a moment of rushing we reached the elevator and enterd. She was still holding my arm so I tried to slap it off. But her grip tightened. I looked at her with an angerd face, her face was dead serious. It had a stern look. I paused and gave her a bewilldered look. She finaly spoke in a surprisingly calm tone, ''It will be best for you if you dont fight him Eren. Trust me, if you obey him he will take good care of you.'' Her speech just sparked my anger more. ''You are asking me to trust you? You are the one who brought me here in the first place. Because of you I am into this mess. So why should I trust you?'' My eyes started to get teary again. I tried keep them in but they betrayed me. Just like Hanji here.anger rolled down from my reddend cheeks. Hanji sighed, ''I may not be your ally Eren. But I am your well wisher. Just behave yourself around him and he will go easy on you. Anyway you have no other choice left for you. This is your life now. This was written in your fate when you ran away five years ago.'' This way she slapped the truth into my face. All I could do then was to stare at the distance...............

Damn....why this chapters are so fucking long?anyway,can anyone guess whats gonna happen next?well have a wild guess.see you in the next chappy.
Dont forget to vote.😇😇