Part 2: The confrimation

I traced my fingers across his jawline. I giggled, "He really is beautiful." Then realization hit me! "What am I saying this is Bakugo Katsuki we're talking about the biggest ass there is whyam I touching him I don't even have permission!" I quickly ran him to his room. I fiddled with the lock trying my hardest not to wake him...."Shoot no key." I looked at him again he was passed out his face growing redder by the minute. I had no other option. Running farther down the hall I arrived outside of my dorm, I quickly grabbed my keys and opened the door.

Pushing it open I went to the bedroom and gently sat Bakugo down. Making sure he was comfortable I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cold wet paper towel, I then gently placed it on his head.

"Shit...what should I do?" Hmmm. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed a number, a number I never hoped to have to dial again. It clinked as someone answered, "Hello?" I sighed. "Dabi yes it's me, I'm having some "problems" with a friends and I need some...advice." I could hear a giggle from the other side of the phone line. "Ok sure anything for you..little brother." The words cut threw me like a knife I refuse to be related to a villain but facts are its true I really am. After a moment of silence I spoke up again, "My friend he's in heat I don't know how to help him, what should I do?"

There was no hesitation as Dabi immediately had an answer, "Wellll you could fuc----" I cut him off. "OTHER THAN THAT!" Dabi burst out in laughter. I was aggravated me the fact that a villain was laughing at me the fact that I'm even talking to a villain I could get in A LOT of trouble for this and I mean A LOT! I growled and practically started yelling into the phone, "Ok Dabi listen up! I want an answer right now if not I SWEAR to you I will turn you into the police, now tell me what to do!" I heard a small groan from the other side but then a reply, "Fine chill, there these things called heat pills they work but not to well the help reduce the pain but only for 2 hours at a time." "Though they are veryy tricky to find they're always sold out." "But lucky for you I have some."

My eyes widened. 'Yes this is exactly what I need'. "Great can I have them?!" I asked excitedly. "Fine but I'll need one thing in exchange." I looked at Bakugo then at the phone again. "What....?" His voice was low and scary, "What is the code to get into U.A?" 'Shoot, I knew he would ask something like that.' I yelled into the phone, "You know I can't tell you that!"
I replied swiftly. "Fine fine good luck with your friend then." I could just see the smirk on his face. "I can't believe I'm going this....9018!" "There now bring me the pills!" He laughed, "As you wish princess." He then hung up.

I sighed. "I'm going to be in so much trouble."

~20 minutes later~

I heard a knock at my window I walked over to see Dabi standing on the roof! "What the hell!" I shouted as I opened the window. "Why didn't you just come threw the door!" He looked at me with a smirk. "Well didn't want the cameras to notice me..right?" 'Hmph' I muttered under my breath, "I wouldn't mind if they did..." He looked down at me as he jumped in the window. He handed my a bottle of pills. "Depending on how bad it is take 2-3 at a time and don't chew swallow." I looked up at him and muttered. "Thanks..." Dabi stepped back out the window and looked back at me, "Good luck...brother!" He then jumped off the roof and ran down the street.

I sighed. Walking back over to Bakugo I shook him awake. He didn't seem to be doing any better..."Bakugo?" I shook him again. He turned over on his side, his eyes started to flicker once he woke up I could see the embarrassment rise on his face. "W-WHAT THE HELL! WHERE AM I WHY ARE YOU HERE!" I looked at him and tossed him the bottle of pills. "Just take this...omega." His eyes shot open as he quickly jumped out of the bed. "WHAT ARE YOU SAYING PEPPERMINT IM NOT A FUCKING OMEGA!" I turned around and met his eyes. "Oh really cus it kinda looks like your in heat to me." I saw Bakugo mouth open but nothing came out he was at a loss for words. I smirked, "Now just take the pills they'll help." "Your secrets safe with me...."

(Hey guys so do you want me to do longer chapters like this less frequently or shorter chapters more frequently?)