Part 14: The Truth Comes Out

No ones POV:
Shigaraki sat down the map as he started to go on talking about the needed plans for attack the plans were pretty simple break in through the dorms late at night blah blah but then he turned to Todoroki. "You will stay here." Shigaraki proclaimed.

TODOROKI'S POV:
My eyes widened. I looked over at Shigaraki's wide grin. "Well Todoroki you wouldn't mind that would you?"
His kinky smile was getting on my nerves holding my temper and trying not to grit my teeth I smiled and nodded.
"Good then!" Shigaraki grinned scratching his neck. "Now meeting dismissed we meet tomorrow." I quickly walked over to Bakugo as he made his way up the stairs grabbing his hand I squeezed it tight. I leaned in close.
"We need to talk now." He nodded.

We entered the room as I slammed the door immediately starting my rant. "The hell?!! What does he think he's doing he can't just send you and not me he's fucking with our heads isn't he!!" Katsuki laid back onto the bed. "Sure as hell he is and it looks like it's starting to get to you." He tossed a pillow at me. Catching it I sat it on fire my gaze focusing on him furiously.
"Katsuki! This is serious!" He sat up and looking at me.
"Look half and half chill he's separating us so if you go back slide on him he still has me as bait.  All we have to do is outsmart him but with you thick head I doubt you'd ever be able to come up with a good plan." He grinned.

I climbed on top of him and pinned him down. "Oh really you want to say that again little omega...?" I raised my eye brow smirking. I saw his face turn bright red as he started to squirm. I held his chin. "Not so fast kitten..." I leaned down pulling him into a passionate kiss.
I pulled apart looking at his bright red face and his lustful eyes. I looked as his eyes scanned my pants and his eyes became cloudy. I turned bright red and quickly backed up. "W-wait shit! Uh ugh-s-sorry I wasn't t-trying to get you riled up I-I wasn't trying to put you in the begging stagers of heat! S-sorry!" I stutter my face becoming darker. 'Please tell me he isn't in full heat.' I whined out of annoyance and fear until I saw him shake his head as if he were snapping out of a trance. He looked at me still sort of shaken and flustered. He quickly shot up out of bed fluffing his tail back into the right position and coughed. Dashing to the closet he grabbed something couldn't quite make out what it was but it was pink and roundish shaped. Before I could thoroughly inspect it he was gone. I sat on the bed and pulled out my phone. "This is going to be fun...."