Part 9: HELP!!!

TODOROKI'S POV:
Bakugo wasn't believing me and frankly I didn't understand why I was being completely honest I didn't smile or laugh at all. What more proof does he need. We looked at each other silently for a moment before a figure appeared in between us. "What do you not believe my...little brother." I quickly jumped back and shot ice at him. He quickly dodged and it hit Bakugo. My eyes widened. "SORRY BAKUGO!" 'He is so going to kill me later' I sighed. Bakugo melted the ice with his explosion. He quickly started screaming. "What?" I yelled but before he could respond I blacked out.

I woke up to hear thrashing coming beside me. My mouth was gaged. I looked over to see Bakugo gaged and chained to. (Wow this sounds kinky   @-@) I thrashed and kicked around until I saw someone walk in. My forehead was beaded with sweat. The figure had wrinkled hands and scratches on his neck. He didn't look very clean that's for sure. Once the man walked into the room I sat still. I was tired it wasn't worth fighting. But someone else didn't. Bakugo had drool running from his gag as he thrashed around screaming. "Will you shut up yet?!?!" The strange unclean figure shouted. I looked over and saw Bakugo stop thrashing. Looks like he was getting tired to... the man looked over to me. "So your the little pests brother aye..hm." My eyes averted straight to the ground. The unclean figure smiled. "That's what I thought."

I watched as the unclean figure made his way over to Bakugo. "You...your the brat that got away..." The unclean figure smirked. "Good luck with that this time." The unclean figure stretched his hand towards Bakugo. My eyes widened. I thrashed around screaming. Until another figure appeared from he darkness. It bolted towards the unclean figure and knocked him out. It was my...brother?!?! He quickly unchained me and Bakugo. "Don't ever come back to this place it's not safe!" I looked over at Bakugo who had anger in his eyes. "Why the hell would you---" A groan came from the unclean man. My eyes shot open. "Bakugo there is no time let's go NOW!" I quickly grabbed Bakugos hand and ran.

I kept running I didn't stop minutes passed we had made it far. I was so tired I collapsed I fell to my knees trying to catch a breath of air when I heard sirens in the back. "Great just what we need...."

(Sorry this took so long to get out guys I've been really busy)