Part 8: Who is He

~The Next Morning~

3RD PERSON VIEW:
It was the next morning and school had been canceled for the rest of the week due to the attack.

Bakugo's POV:
I turned the Tv off and sighed. Grabbing my phone and my jacket I got ready to leave. "IM HEADING OUT OLD HAG!" I yelled before leaving.

Grabbing the piece of paper Todoroki gave me yesterday out of my pocket I put it in my GPS and began walking. "This is going to be a long day." I rolled my eyes while walking down the street with my hands in my pockets. I was getting ready to turn down the next street when I saw a familiar red head. It was Kirishima and??? I looked closer Kiminari? "Great." I rolled my eyes. 'I need to get down that street but I sure don't feel like dealing with them...' I looked around the alley where I was hiding. I saw an empty beer bottle laying on the ground. "Perfect." I muttered. I picked up the bottle and threw it across the street. I spied as I saw Kiminari and Kisihima's heads turn. From my hiding spot I did my girlies scream. "PLEASE HELP A ROBBER PLEASE!" I saw Kiminari and Kirishima dash to the other side of the street where I had thrown the bottle. I smirked. "Dumb idiots." I quickly ran down the rest of the street making my way to Todoroki.

~I'm a lazy fucker so I'm just skipping till when they meet~

I finally made it to...well I'm not to sure exactly..? "Perpermint head! You better of had a good reason to drag me out here especially on a day we have school off!" I shouted. Todoroki looked at me and sighed. "Bakugo there is something I need to tell you about....the attack yesterday....." Todoroki said in a low tone of voice. I cocked my head to the side in confusion. "We'll go on what is it?!" I barked. Todoroki looked down at the ground. "Well that guy....that set flames to the hall...the one w-with all the scars...well...he is my brother..." I burst out laughing. "HIM YOUR BROTHER HAHAHA TODOROKI STOP PLAYING!" Todoroki looked at me with a stern and serious look on his face. "I'm not joking...."

(I'm tired sorry this chapter is short and un needed I promise you the next chapter will be....just what I'll say is make sure sure not to burn yourselves next time because the tea will be hot and that you for all the support were almost at 1K reads!)